[TECH] Apple announces iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X

Author Topic: [TECH] Apple announces iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X  (Read 10184 times)

if a phone cost 1k the Chinese children building them better be getting at least 20%

i like the touch bar
You are evil.

EDIT: As my dad tells me, the "X" in iPhone X is supposed to mark the 10th anniversary of the iPhone. Cool, I guess.

who the forget would pay $1000 for this stuff? i can get a decent car for $1000.

idk the power of a professional digital camera and the added functionality of everything else definitely makes it appealing for day to day use, and I think the face recognition technology is cool af

idk the power of a professional digital camera and the added functionality of everything else definitely makes it appealing for day to day use, and I think the face recognition technology is cool af

the camera is nice but the face id is just a gimmick. yeah it'll work most likely, but can guarantee 90% of people are still going to use passcodes.

The only reason touch ID caught on is because it's fast. Face ID is not nearly as fast, it's not nearly as reliable, people are straight up going to go back to PINs.

Every android phone either has the buttons built into the lower bezel of the screen, or the buttons are the on-screen version. There isn't an android phone that is 100% gestures like the Iphone X is.
the Android buttons also take up screen space.

android is built around and functions around those buttons

only a small sliver, and the buttons go away when playing videos, gaming, and other fullscreen tasks

I prefer some sort of button than a gesture

Face ID doesn't work with my beard. Cool.

just realized that's not nut on your avis face

This is a wholesome post

Yes it does. Where do you pull that from?

The only reason touch ID caught on is because it's fast. Face ID is not nearly as fast, it's not nearly as reliable, people are straight up going to go back to PINs.

so a stare is slower than a finger
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 10:39:22 PM by MrLoL² »

in the future, beards are the new disguises for facial identification programs

$1000 - an M1 Garand, or an iPhone?

I cant call my friend with a gun