Get Ghost Brick

Author Topic: Get Ghost Brick  (Read 2925 times)

Get Ghost Brick
Type /GGB with an active ghost brick to have it teleported to your current location. I was doing some building far away from other bricks and needed to quickly get my ghost brick so I made this.

Download

..im confused? can't you just use the brick tool to get the ghost brick?

wait why cant you just select the brick tool and move it back??

neat script nonetheless.... still confused why its necessary.... maybe if you were floating in midair

I was running around with my camera placing bricks high up in the air using a floating brick add-on and needed to get my ghostbrick to my location. Not a very common issue but figured since I made the command I may as well post it.

this helps with building floating structures since you don't need drag the brick all the way up with you

it only works in specific situations but it's a nice qol add-on

I was running around with my camera placing bricks high up in the air using a floating brick add-on and needed to get my ghostbrick to my location. Not a very common issue but figured since I made the command I may as well post it.
That makes sense actually

maybe add an option to add a bind for it since it's more difficult to type and stay in the air for some people

wait why cant you just select the brick tool and move it back??

neat script nonetheless.... still confused why its necessary.... maybe if you were floating in midair
if you ever try to build on bricks without raycasting, this can be handy.

maybe add an option to add a bind for it since it's more difficult to type and stay in the air for some people

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=156642.0

I use this to bind commands to keys so I can bind them on my steam controller.