Author Topic: Weapon_DoraemonPlush  (Read 8205 times)

It doesn't seem to be positioned right, the fingers of the Blockhead are skewered into Doraemon's chest

yeah dude. not to say this in a mean way but you're being excessive the doraemon stuff. perhaps you should tone it down or pack your bags and take a break/leave from the forums.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 04:53:44 AM by Man Of Greenish »

It doesn't seem to be positioned right, the fingers of the Blockhead are skewered into Doraemon's chest
Lol I thought those were like really large buttons

yeah dude. not to say this in a mean way but you're being excessive the doraemon stuff. perhaps you should tone it down or pack your bags and take a break/leave from the forums.
preferably the latter

Failbin exists, you just cannot look at it. See recent addons being moved. May want to keep yourself quiet before you think you know everything and then call people out for it.

The model looks odd. Part of it is super smooth and some of it is blocky. Not sure if I like that.

Also the attitude in your posts is a way to get people to not download your addons anymore, may want to consider that.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 05:30:32 PM by Kyuande »

did something happen in the polygon machine because
his face looks like an entirely new shape

Why didn't you use this other model you made, it's much better imo.

Better model in 5 minutes
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 06:07:49 PM by MoleManFromMiddleMars »

Im just trying to support the franchise. What if an actual Doraemon fan buys Blockland and gets pissed off about the lack of Doraemon related stuff for it, and then gets bullied by one of those people who make fun of them simply for liking a kids anime?
what if instead of expecting it to have a bunch of doraemon stuff he expects it to have blocky stuff because its called blockland
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 06:07:41 PM by TableSalt »

What if an actual Doraemon fan buys Blockland and gets pissed off about the lack of Doraemon related stuff for it
Good, it's their fault for having their expectations so high in the first place.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 09:12:24 PM by MoleManFromMiddleMars »

Im just trying to support the franchise. What if an actual Doraemon fan buys Blockland and gets pissed off about the lack of Doraemon related stuff for it, and then gets bullied by one of those people who make fun of them simply for liking a kids anime?
but who the h*ck is gonna buy blockland just to expect some chinese cartoon to be flourishing on it???

but who the h*ck is gonna buy blockland just to expect some chinese cartoon to be flourishing on it???

*japanese

Im only 12 and im only just now experimenting with the torque engine so cut me some slack please
please learn to take criticism.
primitives are rather limiting and you seem to be using a fair number of them
you don't need to defend yourself, i'm not attacking you
i know, it's hard to believe, this is the blockland forums after all but i'm not
i just wanted to say that primitives are limiting and tend to make things not look as good
try to cut down on the number of visible seams between objects and look into smooth shading.
*japanese
he is baiting you. he's getting it wrong on purpose just to make you correct him. don't respond, or he'll just keep doing it.
Lol I thought [the squares on the front] were like really large buttons
same
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 07:42:49 PM by Super Suit 12 »

*japanese
it joke
he is baiting you. he's getting it wrong on purpose just to make you correct him. don't respond, or he'll just keep doing it
hey shut your mouth i might've called it chinese on purpose but im not going to keep going with it you turbo nerd