Author Topic: Doraemon 2: Nobita and the crCIA in toyland  (Read 31967 times)

Are you vandalizing a wiki page to get back to a kid?

Please tell me you're not.

Let's not forget about these great and not at all related threads that are 100% not making fun of this kid. I mean it was funny earlier but at least make an attempt to contain yourselves to one thread instead of going out of your way to wreck a wiki page and turn the op into a copy pasta.

please forgive marios he has autism

please forgive marios he has autism

Hey, it's okay, no need to act so defensive. I fully understand that you must make fun of someone by causing damage to everything around them, even if they have nothing to do with the situation.

if we did it'd probably be more iraqi stuff than baneposting

I made a much better doraemon model in less time than it took to make that mangled mess.

Better model in 5 minutes

Better model in 5 minutes
do you NOT know what a joke is
but hey that's pretty good

How about you tell me what the joke is instead of showing me an irrelevant gif?

How about you tell me what the joke is instead of showing me an irrelevant gif?
its trying to get to you, you're just too numb to understand

I know what youre trying to do now, but i dont find it funny. Youre dealing with someone who is an avid fan of the Doraemon franchise and takes anything anyone says about it very seriously. Rude comments or jokes toward it is extremely disrespectful in my book. Do you really think your gonna keep saying that Doraemon is from iraq and Afghanistan to all of my friends over the internet? I dont think so.

I know what youre trying to do now, but i dont find it funny. Youre dealing with someone who is an avid fan of the Doraemon franchise and takes anything anyone says about it very seriously. Rude comments or jokes toward it is extremely disrespectful in my book. Do you really think your gonna keep saying that Doraemon is from iraq and Afghanistan to all of my friends over the internet? I dont think so.
Do you do anything else than suck doraememaons richard?