Author Topic: Favorite Drinks?  (Read 3595 times)

Any soda-flavoured drink for me really. I mainly enjoy sprite and gatorade. Huh huh

I mainly enjoy sprite and gatorade. Huh huh
leave my sights at once

i too like soda flavored drinks

do u guys ever mix sodas

i remember i used to mix orange fanta and root beer when I was young, tasted decent too

what're u a mad scientist

I can confirm that most fizzy drinks are loving disgusting. In fact anything with too much sugar makes me wanna throw up. The only fizzy drinks that get my approval are Coke and Pepsi

Energy drinks like Monster or Red Bull are the bane of my life, though maybe I just hate them so much because I mostly use them as mixers with alcohol, so I psychologically associate them with hangovers.

On a regular basis I just have water with my meals and in general, call be boring.

However I love tea and coffee.

Ice Vanilla Coffee....Barista Style

Energy drinks like Monster or Red Bull are the bane of my life, though maybe I just hate them so much because I mostly use them as mixers with alcohol, so I psychologically associate them with hangovers.

I can confirm this also. My bro bought a venom black mamba the other day and I swear it had the after taste of a 4 loko fruit punch....it was grose as hell....definitely not thirst quenching at all either
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 06:17:07 AM by Goth77 »

my favourite drink is
food