Author Topic: i finally got an android phone  (Read 1470 times)

i got an android phone but it's an 80 dollar j3 luna pro so its not that good but i like it way better than my 500 dollar iphone
also i customized it to look like ios because i still use an ipad and i need to get familiar

Cool. I just switched over from iOS to Android as well. I really like my op5 except I can't get my telegram messages to display on the lock screen :/

welcome aboard the android family. :)

Good thing we don't have inbreds like you in the nokia family

So you bought a bootleg iPhone?

So you bought a bootleg iPhone?
the only bootleg around here is my leg with a steel toe boot curb stomping your ugly ass face

only downside to android is apps like snapchat and instagram where the devs only care about iphone users. android snapchat barely works

i phone cameras are stuff

only downside to android is apps like snapchat and instagram where the devs only care about iphone users. android snapchat barely works
Google should really step their foot down and make them actually fix the camera. It loving takes a screenshot of the camera view instead of taking a picture like a regular forgetin person would

why would you get an android device, and then make it look like an iOS device? this is baffling