Author Topic: do people really cry when they cut onions?  (Read 4097 times)

Stings like loving hell if you don't cut them correctly. There's a very specific part that carries the chemicals and so you can use Ramsay's technique to slice around it and get the most out of the onion without the tears.

i just cry all of the time, constantly

whats the difference between a hooker and an onion?

one has a bigger sob story

the other's a hooker

Cutting onions releases sulfur dioxide gas that dissolves in the water in your eyes to form sulfuric acid.

well i've never had to pay an onion after i got done screwing it

i cry when i cut onions.

not cry exactly, but it's literally just a chemical reaction that causes your eyes to water. nobody is stronger than chemistry.

when i was on vacation with my ex i chopped up an onion for some burgers and i cried

not cry exactly, but it's literally just a chemical reaction that causes your eyes to water. nobody is stronger than chemistry.
especially romantic chemistry~

depends on the kind of onion and how fresh they are
Stings like loving hell if you don't cut them correctly. There's a very specific part that carries the chemicals and so you can use Ramsay's technique to slice around it and get the most out of the onion without the tears.
it makes so much sense that ramsay must be your role model

I cry before I cut my onion

update: in the three times ive opened this thread i teared up too. maybe it's psychological too. there's no onions in my room.

update: in the three times ive opened this thread i teared up too. maybe it's psychological too. there's no onions in my room.
maybe the real onion here is your emotions

maybe the real onion here is your emotions
there are many layers to him