Author Topic: [Resolved]  (Read 1316 times)

The last time I was unable to connect to a friend in the sense of it just doing this:

and nothing else, it was because the "matchmaking server" was down (as I found after posting a Help thread). The issue is back, and I've found three servers failing due to it.
(Other evidence)

(Old thread)

I sent a PM, I guess this can be a notification until Badspot gets on and fixes it.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 07:54:37 PM by Doctor Disco »

*Master Server

and no it's not down, if it was down you wouldn't see any servers

*Master Server

and no it's not down, if it was down you wouldn't see any servers
I meant something else~

I found my old topic. Sent Badspot a PM
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 06:17:21 PM by Doctor Disco »

This is unrelated to what I'm talking about.
But he's right though
If you're going to be like that no one will want to help you
Anyways from my experience these errors are due to incorrect port forwarding and the like
--- ping means the server is blocked by a firewall or such

If you're going to be like that no one will want to help you
Phrased it wrong, whoops.

I am also having problems authing / ping with non dedicated and dedicated servers

the master server is http://master2.blockland.us/

if data is there, then all is well. blockland servers are hosted by players, not by a central server, so it's far more likely that the host's server just isn't reachable. they should either port forward or enable UPnP, instructions for both should be easy to find

the master server is http://master2.blockland.us/

if data is there, then all is well. blockland servers are hosted by players, not by a central server, so it's far more likely that the host's server just isn't reachable. they should either port forward or enable UPnP, instructions for both should be easy to find
yes, but badspot made a matchmaker server to help make connecting to the server faster - it finds more possible connections in case for whatever reason you cannot connect to the server

But yea if you want the best connection please stop relying on the matchmaker - it's a hit or miss, with port forwarding, you should never have issues unless your router is just being stupid