Author Topic: I encountered a mysterious player  (Read 1989 times)

Hello, This will most likely be the only time I use this account as I don't go on forums all that much. But I need to let people know about this. So, let me start from the beginning.

Yesterday, I was playing the Surf Server by Port. When a strange player by the name of "Bot" joined. I don't think this was an actual bot because most bots are usually hidden. I looked at his movements and he was looking down while just walking. He was the default blockhead, red shoulders, white body, blue pants, and blue shoes. I took a screenshot of this player. He didn't talk in chat either.

The Next Day (Today) I went on the same server and started playing. He joined about 10 minutes later. I took a lot more screenshots this time. He was doing the same thing

Does anyone know who this person is? I'd really like to get some closure on this.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 10:45:53 AM by Soluzik »

He was the default blockhead, red shoulders, white body, blue pants, and brown shoes.

this doesnt add up

It was just a simple mistake good sir
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 10:46:48 AM by Soluzik »

it is literally just a bot. it does nothing but walk around and generate responses to chat messages. same with Ana.

Also, bot can talk to you if your sentence includes the word "Bot"

bot is a useless chatbot that was designed purely to hold up and stall rounds and provide absolutely nothing of value.

btw off-topic is for non-blockland things

bot is a useless chatbot that was designed purely to hold up and stall rounds and provide absolutely nothing of value.
yea he's pretty inconvenient in mini-games. But I kind of like it when I'm building alone and bot joins, he keeps me company :0

its literally just nobot trying to be funny
ban it and move on
yea he's pretty inconvenient in mini-games. But I kind of like it when I'm building alone and bot joins, he keeps me company :0
this is ok though

yeah good luck clearing its bricks every 10 minutes because the forgeter walks off into the sunset and places a string of random bricks in its wake

Enable your player ID option you will see who bot is. (ID 2222)

Bot has a twitch channel that you can use to control it

yeah good luck clearing its bricks every 10 minutes because the forgeter walks off into the sunset and places a string of random bricks in its wake
he does that now?