Euro-moonies?

€50+
8 (44.4%)
€50 - €30
6 (33.3%)
Less than €30
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Heading into Germany amidst political elections and general unrest  (Read 2780 times)

why is it that all germans look alike

General unrest covers all of Europe, East and West. Visegrád was formed, proud of you E. Europe.

The euros is due to the fact Germany prefers cash and if you try and use a card, prepare to be eyed like you killed a man

There's pretty much unrest everywhere in the world including the USA and there always will be so there's no point in worrying about it. Just enjoy your trip, Germany's a beautiful country

Also definitely €50+

The euros is due to the fact Germany prefers cash and if you try and use a card, prepare to be eyed like you killed a man
I have never had this problem when I visited Berlin. I guess it depends on which bank you're with.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 10:41:54 AM by General »

There's pretty much unrest everywhere in the world including the USA and there always will be so there's no point in worrying about it. Just enjoy your trip, Germany's a beautiful country

this, unless you're planning on joining a fringe group's rally you're gonna be safe

this, unless you're planning on joining a fringe group's rally you're gonna be safe
Yeah, that will not happen. Too many things to see so, I'll be busy

germany is not poland, youre fine to carry any money you want