Topic too old exploiting.

Author Topic: Topic too old exploiting.  (Read 24474 times)

o ya forgot to say
am i the only person that thought those were some cheeks for a brief second in the op or
ya i did a double take

There's nothing wrong with this especially if the topic can still be used for fun things

So exploiting the "too old" limit is nothing wrong about it?

I didn't even know how to do this until you basically showed me. Good job.

No one said it isn't worrisome, but I suspect that Badspot will either fix it if it becomes an issue, or ban the people that abuse it. In the case you brought up where Night Fox bumped his topic, you're being a drama queen bitch and need to chill out.

in other words, stop.

In the case you brought up where Night Fox bumped his topic, you're being a drama queen bitch and need to chill out.

in other words, stop.

This isn't the first time he bumped it by exploiting it.

Not if the thread is still relevant or interesting or fun... obviously if it's a stuffty thread the user will face community backlash or a ban. In the case of the prequel thread I don't see anything wrong with it. You definitely did not need to start drama in there when you've got this thread.

this has been done multiple times and you're only now pissing your pants over it lol

this has been done multiple times and you're only now pissing your pants over it lol
i mean its only because foxscotch bumped some handicapped furry comic

So I bump a topic that hasn't reached the too old limit that was still on the first page, everyone flips their stuff.

Someone bumps an almost 2 year old topic by exploiting the system, "lol okay tony"

The double standards is reaching levels off the loving charts here.
No the point of bumping a topic is when it cannot be seen off the first page. Bumping the topic if it is still on the first page is pretty stupid.

If the topic is good and is definitely not on the first page I am fine with it. If I can see it on the first page and then it gets bumped you have problems.

No the point of bumping a topic is when it cannot be seen off the first page. Bumping the topic if it is still on the first page is pretty stupid.

If the topic is good and is definitely not on the first page I am fine with it. If I can see it on the first page and then it gets bumped you have problems.

What?

If you post on a topic on the first loving page it isn't even technically a bump.

What?
So I bump a topic that hasn't reached the too old limit that was still on the first page, everyone flips their stuff.

Dont what me mister

Why is there problems for someone posting on a topic on the first page over someone posting in a topic after a year?

Hey, remember when conan preformed a seven-year bump?

Hey, remember when conan preformed a seven-year bump?
and he resurrected space guy ya

considering that the topic was bumped with actual content, idk why you're so upset. the argument of "nobody cares about it any more" is pretty weak; people would not have even used this exploit to bump it if they did not care.