Author Topic: Topic too old exploiting.  (Read 24366 times)

he made it about people exploiting to bump threads.

The forget do you think necroing is?

But that isn't what Tony's drama is about. He didn't make it about people unnecessarily bumping threads, he made it about people exploiting to bump threads.
When Tony finally comes to an agreement in his own thread but you still gotta be loving stupid.

>acknowledges he's a troll and they're idiots for getting worked up
>continues to defend his actions

why do you even continue to argue

bones i dont quite understand how you're not comprehending anything being said.

Im fully aware I'm insulting you/your posts. It's not hypocrisy whatsoever. Hypocrisy is if I called you out on saying stupid stuff and unnecessarily being an starfish and then going off and doing the same thing. I'm not being stupid or an ass by calling you out on your bullstuff. It's just me calling you out on your bullstuff.

Here's some more lovely examples to aid you in understanding.

Example of hypocrite me:
Quote from: you
You're handicapped. The earth is flat.
Quote from: hypocrite me
You're handicapped. The earth is obviously hexagonal.

Example of what actually happened:
Quote from: you
You're handicapped. The earth is flat.
Quote from: me
This post is handicapped. How ironic!

Your posts are objectively stupid because you cant seem to get stuff through your head all the while insulting others when in reality you just look stupid.

Tony complains about exploits: Shut the forget up Tony!
Tony is drama'd for not posting sources in news posts: forget off Tony why can't you post sources???
This post is objectively stupid.

The exploits aren't a problem and Tony made a drama about it for no reason, because that's what he does. People are going to tell him to "Shut the forget up!" because trolling or not he needs to shut the forget up.

Tony is drama'd here because he's a troll. Posting sources in any worldwide news matter is expected of you and while I have to say people here are lazy, they are absolutely obligated to call Tony out, doesn't matter if he's a troll. I advise not to but human nature is going to call out dumb behavior regardless if it's trolling or not.

And to add to that, like I said: There's No loving Correlation.

The rest of your posts in here are stupid because you're quite obviously too stupid to understand what anyone is saying.

He didn't make it about people unnecessarily bumping threads, he made it about people exploiting to bump threads.
This post is also objectively stupid. Who would have guessed?

what is the earth is flat and hexagonal

what if the earth is flat and hexagonal
hexagons are 2-dimensional polygons and therefore already flat

your a pentagon
can we not leave the hexadecagon out of this