Topic too old exploiting.

Author Topic: Topic too old exploiting.  (Read 24553 times)

precedent has shown tony doesnt give a stuff, so complaining about it again is pointless. in fact it seems like half the time he intentionally picks someone else’s avatar and modifies it

So I guess we aren't talking about topics being exploited.

No because no one considers it an issue

No because no one considers it an issue

So I can do it and not a single person would get mad?

Gotta love these double standards.

sure

Gotta love these double standards.
If you're bumping your old garbage threads so you can get more attention then people will probably be annoyed. No one has been doing that thus far so there's no double standard.

If you're bumping your old garbage threads so you can get more attention then people will probably be annoyed. No one has been doing that thus far so there's no double standard.

No I'm bumping day old threads that aren't mine to provide conversation and I get yelled at.

Double standards.

No I'm bumping day old threads that aren't mine to provide conversation and I get yelled at.

Double standards.
That has nothing to do with the basis of this thread

That has nothing to do with the basis of this thread

Neither does getting on adult swim.

Didn't see you complaining about that.

Double standards.

You get yelled at because your posts are bad. Even if it isn't bumping threads, your posts are still bad.

If you stopped making bad posts, people wouldn't yell at you. Why haven't you stopped making bad posts? Do you hate everyone here? Do you like subjecting people to bad posts? I'm going to assume you're a terrible person now, and you're only doing this for negative purposes.

How could you do it, Tony?? What did we do to deserve this?!

Neither does getting on adult swim.

Didn't see you complaining about that.

Double standards.
You're the OP of the thread so it's kinda expected that you'd stay on topic...

You get yelled at because your posts are bad. Even if it isn't bumping threads, your posts are still bad.

If you stopped making bad posts, people wouldn't yell at you. Why haven't you stopped making bad posts? Do you hate everyone here? Do you like subjecting people to bad posts? I'm going to assume you're a terrible person now, and you're only doing this for negative purposes.

How could you do it, Tony?? What did we do to deserve this?!

What?

🤔

See, I provide actual discussion to an old topic (still on the front page)

Look who's there to give me stuff about it.