Topic too old exploiting.

Author Topic: Topic too old exploiting.  (Read 24546 times)

Seriously this is some unhealthy obsession.

If I exploited a too old topic I'm sure there would have been 3 dramas about it.

you stole the avatar tony... with no changes... change it or get whacked..

you stole the avatar tony... with no changes... change it or get whacked..

Seriously this is some unhealthy obsession.

tony sure has a lot of free time

but I'm sure that he is still quite busy with his show with Adult Swim

but I'm sure that he is still quite busy with his show with Adult Swim

You haven't seen Daytime Fighting League?

You haven't seen Daytime Fighting League?
Unfortunately, I have.

If I exploited a too old topic I'm sure there would have been 3 dramas about it.
Why? 1 drama is enough - looks like you are starving for attention which is REALLY sad

Are you just having a bunch of chemical reactions again?

lol tony is triggered.................

I always knew about the quick edit button, but could someone PM me and tell me how to "bump" an old topic? I have a few add-ons I want to post updates for without having to make entirely new topics

Dubble Toast:

you're not wrong, but the exploit is useful and hasn't really been abused. the criteria for using it are also somewhat restrictive, you have to have the last post in the thread.

forget.

You can also contact the last people who posted in your thread and ask them if they'd edit they're post. That's assuming they're still around, though.

Why? 1 drama is enough - looks like you are starving for attention which is REALLY sad

Are you just having a bunch of chemical reactions again?

I've had 3 different people make 3 different dramas about the exact same issue at the same time.

"But, [Tony], what big [ego] you have," she said.