Topic too old exploiting.

Author Topic: Topic too old exploiting.  (Read 24529 times)

"But, [Tony], what big [ego] you have," she said.

It's true though.

People get mad at me for bumping a topic not even a day old that was still on the first page.

You think they wouldn't care if I bumped a year old topic through an exploit?

:cookieMonster:

Ok mr troll you just played yourself lol - people in the topic already explained your kind of bumping is completely different than everyone else's but you are so dense to see that!

So I can't post in threads that are a day old even though they are on the front page still?

So I can't post in threads that are a day old even though they are on the front page still?
this is going in loving circles.
Tony, listen. People bump for good reasons sometimes, for example, some people do it to add to the thread. With what it seems, you bump without reason, or just bump when the topic isn't relevant anymore.

solution: whenever someone "exploits" make sure they add the word "pony" in there somewhere so tony cant complain about it

Tony complains about exploits: Shut the forget up Tony!
Tony is drama'd for not posting sources in news posts: forget off Tony why can't you post sources???

Tony is drama'd for not posting sources in news posts: forget off Tony why can't you post sources???
the common theme here is that tony is wrong in both cases

you'd think tony would've gotten the hint by now

tbh if tony wasn't around he wouldn't have to deal with it

the common theme here is that tony is wrong in both cases
How so? The news thing sounds a lot more petty and stupid than people using an exploit.

You must be handicapped if you think there is no correlation with this, hell, Tony's been drama'd for using red text.

you'd think tony would've gotten the hint by now
What hint, that you're trying to drive him out of the community in a really stupid way? If you want to drive a guy out of the community, hypocrisy/clear double standards that are easier to expose than it is to tie your shoe probably isn't the way to do it.

tbh if tony wasn't around he wouldn't have to deal with it
If you're justifying being a stuffhead just because some dude annoyed you then you honestly are no better than he is.