Author Topic: Topic too old exploiting.  (Read 24403 times)

u dont seem to understand

this is tony, he loves this stuff

What hint, that you're trying to drive him out of the community in a really stupid way? If you want to drive a guy out of the community, hypocrisy/clear double standards that are easier to expose than it is to tie your shoe probably isn't the way to do it.
Tony has been asked to stop many times yet he comes up with a stuffty excuse - this causes a drams.

If the feature exists it does not mean you should abuse it especially if it is useful. That ruins the functionality if it gets removed because some handicap is abusing it. Better to just ban that person.

Tony complains about exploits: Shut the forget up Tony!
Tony is drama'd for not posting sources in news posts: forget off Tony why can't you post sources???
Tony makes a dumb thread and people complain
Tony makes a dumb thread and people complain

Truly madness

What hint, that you're trying to drive him out of the community in a really stupid way? If you want to drive a guy out of the community, hypocrisy/clear double standards that are easier to expose than it is to tie your shoe probably isn't the way to do it.

Better people get worse treatment here. Tony's just kinda annoying and sometimes funny, all I'm saying is you'd think after all these years he could recognize when a community of people isn't too fond of him.

You must be handicapped
honestly there isn't really much weight to anything you say especially when saying stuff like this

all you do is say handicapped stuff while adding personal insults

Better people get worse treatment here. Tony's just kinda annoying and sometimes funny, all I'm saying is you'd think after all these years he could recognize when a community of people isn't too fond of him.
doublepost:

im pretty sure he does recognize it. that's the whole point of him coming back and trolling

honestly there isn't really much weight to anything you say especially when saying stuff like this

all you do is say handicapped stuff while adding personal insults
>Complains about me saying he's handicapped
>Says I'm saying handicapped stuff

Did you spend more than 5 seconds thinking of what you'd reply with?

Tony has been asked to stop many times yet he comes up with a stuffty excuse - this causes a drama.

If the feature exists it does not mean you should abuse it especially if it is useful. That ruins the functionality if it gets removed because some handicap is abusing it. Better to just ban that person.
Bending the rules is useful but it's still bending the rules. I'm not trying to compare it to something such as a cheat, but it's still not meant to be there. Also I fixed your typo btw

I understand that there are quite a few people who don't like him, imo too many people, but I don't understand the idea of stuff flinging to try and drive the person out. It happened to me and many others, and my point is that it stoops you to their level, if not lower.

Honestly I think the easiest way to engage with Tony if you perceive him as a troll is to engage how you would with anyone else who you don't consider a troll, rather than making subtle insults or blatantly calling him a troll and telling him to go away. I consider current Tony to be more like someone such as Stocking/Bisjac. It's just kind of lowbrow bait. I'm not quite sure how to articulate this point clearly tbh.

>Complains about me saying he's handicapped
>Says I'm saying handicapped stuff

Did you spend more than 5 seconds thinking of what you'd reply with?
Probably not. If I read something that is handicapped I'm probably not going to spend much time stating that it is handicapped.
Honestly I think the easiest way to engage with Tony if you perceive him as a troll is to engage how you would with anyone else who you don't consider a troll, rather than making subtle insults or blatantly calling him a troll and telling him to go away. I consider current Tony to be more like someone such as Stocking/Bisjac. It's just kind of lowbrow bait. I'm not quite sure how to articulate this point clearly tbh.
I'm not quite sure how to articulate this point clearly tbh.
because it's not a good point

You see, engaging with Tony like you would with anyone else doesn't work. Why? Because he's a troll. He will troll you, whether it be successfully or unsuccessfully. Sensible arguments/debates with Tony do not work. Comedic discussions and friendly banter with Tony do not work. He will try his hardest (or not hardest for some people) to get under your skin or purposefully be combative just because.

Making "subtle insults" or "calling him a troll and telling him to go away" don't make them stoop to his level. These same people are just simply not falling for his stuff. What's bad is when people do fall for for his stuff (Nix the Glaceon a while back) and start up all these stufffests across the forums, which is exactly what Tony is here to do.

I just try my best to just ignore Tony's posts completely, (which i advise most people here to do)

I understand that there are quite a few people who don't like him, imo too many people, but I don't understand the idea of stuff flinging to try and drive the person out. It happened to me and many others, and my point is that it stoops you to their level, if not lower.

Nobody's trying to 'drive him out', it's just that nobody really likes having him around when he does this stuff. I don't care if he's a troll or not, he's been at whatever he's doing for almost a decade. If the olden days of how people handled folks they don't like didn't do anything, you're wasting your breath now.

Probably not. If I read something that is handicapped I'm probably not going to spend much time stating that it is handicapped.because it's not a good point

You see, engaging with Tony like you would with anyone else doesn't work. Why? Because he's a troll. He will troll you, whether it be successfully or unsuccessfully. Sensible arguments/debates with Tony do not work. Comedic discussions and friendly banter with Tony do not work. He will try his hardest (or not hardest for some people) to get under your skin or purposefully be combative just because.

Making "subtle insults" or "calling him a troll and telling him to go away" don't make them stoop to his level. These same people are just simply not falling for his stuff. What's bad is when people do fall for for his stuff (Nix the Glaceon a while back) and start up all these stufffests across the forums, which is exactly what Tony is here to do.

I just try my best to just ignore Tony's posts completely, (which i advise most people here to do)
You misunderstood my post. You say you can't take me seriously because I insulted you, yet you're insulting me as well? How is this going over your head?

From what I've found trolls usually stop trying to troll if they see it isn't working. So no, I disagree with your 'he will troll you whether it's successful or not'. Kinda like bullying really, if you're getting picked on by someone and you clearly don't seem to be phased by it, they're going to stop trying. I've probably spoken with Tony a lot more than you have, and believe it or not I've seen him have actual talks with people if you have a legitimate conversation, sometimes at least.

And yes it does stoop you to his level. Pointing out someone is an annoying troll and should go away is already giving them the negative attention they're seeking to keep going.  The fact you have to 'try your best' to ignore it and cannot just simply ignore it says something about you.

And yes it does stoop you to his level.

Absolutely loving not, his "level" is being told by the owner of the game to cut the stuff with MLP, getting banned over a multitude of accounts and managing to rub pretty much everyone the wrong way. Giving him stuff for being annoying is nowhere near stooping to his level.

stop stop stop whats going on here aaaa stop fighting

You misunderstood my post. You say you can't take me seriously because I insulted you, yet you're insulting me as well? How is this going over your head?

From what I've found trolls usually stop trying to troll if they see it isn't working. So no, I disagree with your 'he will troll you whether it's successful or not'. Kinda like bullying really, if you're getting picked on by someone and you clearly don't seem to be phased by it, they're going to stop trying. I've probably spoken with Tony a lot more than you have, and believe it or not I've seen him have actual talks with people if you have a legitimate conversation, sometimes at least.

And yes it does stoop you to his level. Pointing out someone is an annoying troll and should go away is already giving them the negative attention they're seeking to keep going.  The fact you have to 'try your best' to ignore it and cannot just simply ignore it says something about you.
no i dont take you seriously because you typically say stupid stuff.

the insults are just ironic because you seem to live off of calling people stupid but then go and say stupid stuff

also i dont really try my best lol. that statement was just overly linguistic. its really loving easy to ignore tony

stop stop stop whats going on here aaaa stop fighting

will you forget off