Topic too old exploiting.

Author Topic: Topic too old exploiting.  (Read 24498 times)

nice bump, I'm proud of you Tony

It had like 200 pages.
>complains about bumping old topics
>bumps old topic to argue for no reason

>complains about bumping old topics
>bumps old topic to argue for no reason

11 days "old" that still hasn't reached the too old limit of being too old and was bumped in a way that didn't exploit the too old limit because it didn't reach expiration for not being old enough.

Okay.

The point of this thread was exposing bumping threads that reached expiration.

This has definitely been abused before. I recall beachbum using it with thot patrol to bump up a thread purely for trolling purposes.

The bump in the OP seems fair enough though. If it's an older thread and you can use this to bump it to add additional content I don't see the harm. Better than posting an entirely new topic.

11 days "old" that still hasn't reached the too old limit of being too old and was bumped in a way that didn't exploit the too old limit because it didn't reach expiration for not being old enough.

Okay.
This topic is a relation to bumping old topics, that is why I posted. Its still funny you complain about very old topics being bumped that have reasoning yet you bump a "10 day old" topic when the topic was already done, and you bump them for pathetic reasons. Making another drama about this situation is dumb because you can still discuss it here, this topic has a relation to bumping, therefor, that is why I posted it here.

So if you wanna stop having people bump this thread because you bump old topics that do NOT need to be bumped, then stop

This topic is a relation to bumping old topics, that is why I posted.

Its still funny you complain about very old topics being bumped that have reasoning yet you bump a "10 day old"

Re: Topic too old exploiting.

Pretty sure I made this topic to complain about bumping topics passed expiration.

Not complaining about bumping topics more than a day old that didn't pass expiration.

But you seem to know my intent more on this matter than me, so.

Pretty sure I made this topic to complain about bumping topics passed expiration.

Not complaining about bumping topics more than a day old that didn't pass expiration.

But you seem to know my intent more on this matter than me, so.
hey you stole my avatar again :(

I don't mind if someone bumps a topic more than 2 months old as long as it didn't naturally expire it's still good to be bumped.

And I honestly don't understand why people get mad over a bump more than 2 days old, as long as it didn't expire it should be fine.

hey you stole my avatar again :(

Wow you just bumped this 1 minute old thread to post "no content" how dare you bump 1 minute old posts!

You can bump 2 year old threads as long as it has content though!!!!!!!!

tony why do you complain so much god damn

after the ability to troll bronies ran dry, he had to find some other way to get attention

i'm legitimately baffled at why he does this anymore
tony don't you actually have better things to do? i'm so loving confused

all the other Tonies with their pumped up egos better run better run, run from my bullet

i'm legitimately baffled at why he does this anymore
tony don't you actually have better things to do? i'm so loving confused
Clearly this is during his free time.