Topic too old exploiting.

Author Topic: Topic too old exploiting.  (Read 24547 times)

At this point Tony is either really dense or trolling so hard and failing

as u can see you bumping that topic was loving stupid and badspot locked it because he doesnt want people bumping topics for stupid reason

as u can see you bumping that topic was loving stupid and badspot locked it because he doesnt want people bumping topics for stupid reason

Did you ask him to lock it?

thanks for completely ignoring the point of my post

What? I'm asking you nicely if you asked him to lock it.

He is trolling, though you are wrong at the "Failing" part. Because its pretty obvious that the entire BLF and his like one friend that isnt banned is pissed at him by now.

one friend that isnt banned is pissed at him by now.

Why is Bisjac mad at me?

Why is Bisjac mad at me?
stuff i worded that wrong

Its supposed to be "The entire BLF except for his one friend that isnt banned."

Absolutely loving not, his "level" is being told by the owner of the game to cut the stuff with MLP, getting banned over a multitude of accounts and managing to rub pretty much everyone the wrong way. Giving him stuff for being annoying is nowhere near stooping to his level.
stuff flinging a supposed 'troll' is stooping you to his level. Don't know what to tell you.

no i dont take you seriously because you typically say stupid stuff.

the insults are just ironic because you seem to live off of calling people stupid but then go and say stupid stuff

also i dont really try my best lol. that statement was just overly linguistic. its really loving easy to ignore tony
Rock solid points here, and I tried giving you an actual discussion too. How is it 'stupid stuff' exactly? I find it pretty hypocritical you say I live off insulting people yet your only responses to me are "your post is handicapped" or "you're stupid and not worth taking seriously". 2/10, try a little harder next time with your responses.

"The insults are just ironic" no they aren't, anyone who reads your post can infer that you bitched about insults while simultaneously making an insult. Don't pretend you did it in a mocking tone, because you didn't. If Tony is so easy to ignore why don't you ignore him?

badspot locked it because he doesnt want people bumping topics for stupid reason

How come Badspot didn't lock the other drama that Tony bumped?

Alright so everyone is in favor of topic exploiting as long as the bump stays on topic.

I think this thread has served it's purpose.

I don't think we need to continue to post in here and derail it any further.

stuff flinging a supposed 'troll' is stooping you to his level. Don't know what to tell you.
You're wrong. Don't know what to tell you.

Rock solid points here, and I tried giving you an actual discussion too. How is it 'stupid stuff' exactly? I find it pretty hypocritical you say I live off
Because you're saying stupid stuff like:
..after Ike literally explained in the post why it isn't anywhere near stooping to his level.

I find it pretty hypocritical you say I live off insulting people yet your only responses to me are "your post is handicapped" or "you're stupid and not worth taking seriously". 2/10, try a little harder next time with your responses.
The difference between you and I is that I'm not hard-headed and say objectively stupid stuff and then go and call other people stupid. Also multiple people calling you out and pointing out why your posts are stupid probably means your posts are stupid. Arguing "how is it stupid stuff exactly?" is out of the question here because your posts are stupid.

2/10, try a little harder next time with your responses.
I guess.. maybe you should try thinking a little more critically and not be such an ass before posting?

"The insults are just ironic" no they aren't,
They absolutely are ironic. You constantly like to bag on other people and call them handicapped but what you don't realize is that the rest of your post's content is ironically handicapped.

anyone who reads your post can infer that you bitched about insults while simultaneously making an insult.
Nobody was bitching, I dont think? I mean, I guess you could say im bitching now because to be quite frank it's getting really old seeing you post stupid stuff with unnecessary insults.

Since you might be a little blind; there's a difference between:

Quote from: you and me
"You're handicapped. The Earth is flat.

and,

"This post is handicapped. Also stop calling people handicapped when you say handicapped stuff."

If Tony is so easy to ignore why don't you ignore him?
Quote more than one post with me giving Tony a serious response in the past year since you are actually seriously making this claim.