bad design flaws

Author Topic: bad design flaws  (Read 976 times)

the shower in my house has a mirror directly across from it pointing right into the shower, and since you gotta step up into the shower whenever im not looking at the walls of the shower i'm looking at a mirror which has my crotch directly in it

post other stuffty design flaws

the shower in my house has a mirror directly across from it pointing right into the shower, and since you gotta step up into the shower whenever im not looking at the walls of the shower i'm looking at a mirror which has my crotch directly in it
this is hilarious

do you look yourself in the eyes when you have a j.o sesh in the shower

do you look yourself in the eyes when you have a j.o sesh in the shower
sorry but im a christian boy i do not do these satanic acts

sorry but im a christian boy i do not do these satanic acts

ok when your dad blows you in the shower whose eyes do you look into

ok when your dad blows you in the shower whose eyes do you look into

In my new school there is a small hall with two toilets on each side. The problem is that when you open the door it blocks the whole hall so if you are walking beside it you just need to hope that no one decides to come out that second. Also the doors hit each other when opened so you can lock people inside by using the other toilets door.

the downstairs bathroom has a shower with a window to the outside in it that points towards the entryway to the front loving door.

it's not a small window either. i dont want the forgetin mailman staring at me.

all the plumbing in my house is mounted backwards/incorrectly so setting literally any faucet in the house to pour cold water makes it pour hot water and vice versa, the shower is basically select choices of 'freezing cold, hotter than a thousand suns, and just right but it screams like the souls of the damned are powering your house', et cetera.
there is a space for a second shower in the house however we can't use it because there is no drain(????).
also the toilet has a tiny hole in the bottom of the tank that appears to be intentionally drilled in there(but doesn't have a mount for any kind of piping or anything) so whenever you flush it drips on the floor.

The worst design flaw would be that there are two sinks but if you turn on one of them, it turns the other one. And if you turn that one, it flushes the toilet.

AVGN made a series called "You know what's bullstuff?" I highly recommend it.