Author Topic: Blockland Story Mode - WIP BL Video  (Read 4443 times)

What is this?
If any of you remember an old collab between LegoPepper and Sirherg1 called Blockland Adventure Mode (which was sadly never finished), I watched it a long time ago and was inspired now to make something similar to remake and finish the concept. I've already started on it and made some progress, but I need more people such as voice actors/actors, builders, etc. to help with the project. If you are interested PM me and we will talk more.

Gallery
-workingonthis-

Other Questions
           Q: When will you release this?
            A: No set release date yet, I don't want to make a promise that I can't keep.
            Q: Do you need help?
            A: Yes, voice actors, actors, scripters, builders, anything that could be useful. Just PM me and we'll talk more.
            Q: What is the plot?
            A: I don't want to give anything away just yet (mostly because nothing is set in stone), but it will be based off of the original 4 videos that were released.

Credits
-workingonthis-

observe above: a linked list of length 4

but seriously whats the storyline gonna be like

observe above: a linked list of length 4

but seriously whats the storyline gonna be like
what i got so far:
badspot disappears, evil lord tony and the harvest come and start destroying stuff, only the fabled golden brick can stop them

what i got so far:
badspot disappears, evil lord tony and the harvest come and start destroying stuff, only the fabled golden brick can stop them
oh

[ You need Blockland Gold to view this video ]

Minecraft: Blockland Mode

do i need a dlc to go on an adventure expansion

do i need a dlc to go on an adventure expansion
yeah that's 10 bucks extra

important developments