Author Topic: Four Seater Horse & Two Seater Horse  (Read 7041 times)

Am I really the only one who thinks this will be a joke that will last 4 days, if it's lucky enough?
Except that other joke/novelty add-ons are still being used, some even in a serious gameplay situation, like the guns.

stop horsing around and make real add ons

Don't start making cancer joke addons now. This is enough.
I really don't know what the problem is with these kind of add-ons lol, some are actually useful and some are just funny to use

I really don't know what the problem is with these kind of add-ons lol, some are actually useful and some are just funny to use

No objections to that, really. I'm really looking like a "stop having fun" guy, but I did enjoy guns tetrakaikimbo, in contrast to some other explosive bullet-hell weapons whose sole purpose was to crash the server if you didn't give the game a second to despawn all the crap you just launched.

It is possible to make a good addon which is "X but more" or "X but different", Tablesalt's Gun Edits being an example for the latter. I don't think 10-seat vehicles will find themselves filled without a once-in-a-lifetime groupup event, though. The full potential of the eight seater magic carpets is already rare on its own.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 02:46:19 PM by Marios »

pony love rp will use this addon

It kind of looks like a toaster.

can we have a double-wide horse that seats eight?

why not a 4x wide horse that seats 16?

put more 4x horses on those 4x horses
then another 4 on those x4 horses
the mega death horse will rise

someone make Hank
Already did. Didn't get any screenshots, though.

OT: This Add-On is hilarious 10/10