It's almost October and it's 90F in upstate New York.

Author Topic: It's almost October and it's 90F in upstate New York.  (Read 1759 times)

My dorms don't have air conditioning, only have one window, and all I have is one fan. Also I'm pretty sure my computer is helping heat up the room even more.
I hate being hot. I'll have my window open in January because I love being cold. As things are now it's hard to even get sleep. This stuff sucks.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 05:17:11 PM by DrenDran »

It's not just upstate NY, pally.... :(

I hate being hot. I'll have my window open in January because I love being cold.
Are we related?

i love being hot
i love taking maximum hot showers and i love to be out in the texas summer sun rather than in a cold house
what is wrong with me

i love being hot
i love taking maximum hot showers and i love to be out in the texas summer sun rather than in a cold house
what is wrong with me
You hate having skin so you're trying to burn it off

i love being hot
what is wrong with me
I have an electric blanket. So I'll have a fan blowing 50F air into my room all day but it isn't a big deal because I'll still be pretty toasty.

I'm considering going to Target to buy a second fan but:
1. They're probably already sold out
2. I'm only going to need it for a week (hopefully) before basically shelving it for the next 6 months

You hate having skin so you're trying to burn it off
no i'm just not a pusillanimous individual bitch you hear me
i can take the heat

i love being hot
what is wrong with me
This is me as well.

i love being hot
when have you ever had experience with being hot

when have you ever had experience with being hot
when my body has been above 87 degrees or atleast feels like it

i wish it was loving 90 outside what the hell is wrong with you

god damnit you think thats bad
thats the lowest it gets in Florida winter

it's been around that temp over here it's been p nice compared to before

i wish it was loving 90 outside what the hell is wrong with you

it's 81 please god