Author Topic: [NEWS] Merkel's party lose seats in German elections, AfD makes huge gains  (Read 6288 times)

HOW CAN THEY LOSE AFTER GETTING MILLIONS OF MUSLIM VOTERS!?
it looks like illegal voting really was just fake news this entire time

juncoph just told me they dont like gays, i find this Very Hard to belive ike
the forget? the leader of the afd is a lesbian 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

edit: yo nevermind just saw juncophs post and he said anti gay adoption not anti gay overall
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 01:40:23 PM by JumboMuffin »

Or maybe these millions of loving illegals and refugees don't actually care enough to vote.

Merkel forgeted over her own loving nation by allowing thousands of voting muslims into her country and they didn't even vote for her.

merkel loving over the whole of europe too puppeting the EU forcing other nations to accept refugees or they face sanctions

Merkel is gonna cause WW3.

Germany caused WW1.

Germany caused WW2

and they gonna cause WW3

the problem is germany overall, yeah

chop germany off the map and move their land to the moon for safe keeping

don't be silly

they'd just launch moon rocks at us then, and supreme god chancellor of the universe wu is not gonna allow that

reminder: afd is anti-gay couple adoption, in denial of climate change, and wants enforced conscription back

afd regularly talks about the vaterland, the volk, and german national identity, so
Excellent!

I think the commies are gonna win because theres still a lot of bitter East Germans.
im 90% sure tony is just trolling with edgy racism at this point.

anyone else hyped for round 3
well, they say third times the charm

krauts are stupid as always, maybe they shouldn't speak a combination of mongolian throat singing and broken english

pretty bitter sweet if you ask me