2 (3.4%)
Super Mario Odyssey
11 (18.6%)
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
14 (23.7%)
Doraemon 2: Nobita and the crCIA in toyland
24 (40.7%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Author Topic: The Game Awards 2017 - LIVE RIGHT NOW  (Read 16983 times)

Zelda: Breath of the Wild hell ye

overwatch earns "best ongoing game" award even though all they add is skins and the occasional map and hero.
wonder how much blizzard paid them
Good job overwatch!

I'm glad Zelda won, I don't really care for Nintendo games but i'd rather have an actual game win than some stupid early access meme

overwatch earns "best ongoing game" award even though all they add is skins and the occasional map and hero.
wonder how much blizzard paid them

>best ongoing game
>not warframe

brother wat

what made really chortle is the fact that fisher price tf2 won best esport

I think we're getting to a point though where, yeah, a fanbase can deter you, but I think that's with anything nowadays.

Sadly this is something that's affected my opinion of most medias for a long time. My rule of thumb is: If im already sick of a repeated concept given to me by the fan base before I find its source, the game is tarnished.

These are normally games that attract players that can't handle or don't practice self restraint. Gives an insight to a games pacing and themes.

The character is basically a personified special interest, with all actions being hyper loveualized. (Includes one handed mode)
Everything has a sickening amount of motion blur, and all scenes have way too much going on.
The plot goes farther than "over-the-top" at every given moment.
Loud and obnoxious community/fanbase with an egregious amount of franchise bleed.

The games are essentially a bad shlock anime.
her hyperlove appeal is all intended by her designer who designed all of her designs in both games. These designs were made by a WOMAN. She wanted "a strong  female character who embraced her loveuality who she could look up to"

so....

I entered AMD's giveaway, which was supposed to have ended January 8th, but none of the sites associated with the VGAs nor the giveaway have mentioned that the giveaway is actually over, i wonder if they either for got to update the giveaway page, or that they even had a contest going on

Either way, i assume i lost