4 (16.7%)
other
2 (8.3%)
they all taste good
5 (20.8%)
as long as they got noodles, king of all foods
4 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: best breakfast thing  (Read 6446 times)

traps are a gateway drug to homoloveuality. it's basically an excuse for closet queers to make people think they're straight because "it looks like a girl."

well let's get something clear, shall we?
1. traps are gay
2. you are gay for liking traps.
3. if you think traps are not gay, you are indeed gay, and delusional. seek therapy.
4. Traps are gay
5. you're a degenerate

For that, god gave me these five commandments for traps
(subject to change)

1. Thou shal not deny traps are gay.
2. Thou shal not discuss in trappery outside closed doors
3. Thou shal not play trap trickery upon the straight
4. Thou shal warn a brother from falling into a trap
5. Thou shal not DRESS as a trap.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 12:06:56 AM by Trogtor »

5 of y'all on some cigarette stuff

Technically no because you were attracted to what appeared to be a woman. If you forget the trap, that's gay af

I have a friend who is in vehement support of the notion that traps are not gay. I can't tell if he gets legitimately angry when I say they are gay or if it's ironic. He wont say. He would constantly bring up the brown townogy "would you rather forget a man with a vagina, or a woman with a snake", and would start screaming and laughing into the mic when you claimed this wasn't a comparative scenario. So here's the compromise I came up with:

- loving the man with a vagina is mostly gay, whilst loving the woman with a snake is just gay. Both, however, are at-least gay.

So if we are determining that the gayness factor can be determined independently of the present genitalia, we can just simply reduce the gay factor down to a matter of intent.

- Replacing the man's snake with a vagina is going from totally gay to only mostly gay. So, a decrease in homoloveuality is observed, and we can call this heteroloveual.
- Replacing the woman's vagina with a snake is going from totally heteroloveual to gay. So, an increase in homoloveuality is observed, and we can call this gay.
- Taking a man with a snake, and replacing all aspects of him except the snake with female aspects, is going from totally gay to gay, thus a net decrease in homoloveuality is observed, and we can call this heteroloveual.

Traps, however, at the base level, are gay, but we can still distinguish the intent between gay and straight.

that logic makes no sense either man with vagina is gay or woman with richard is gay, ya cant have both bud

that logic makes no sense either man with vagina is gay or woman with richard is gay, ya cant have both bud

Did you learn that at trap school, which is for traps?

being a trap is gay, liking traps is gay, and denying that traps are gay is loving heretical

Did you learn that at trap school, which is for traps?
watch it straighty I have a masters in trapology

i have mouse traps all over my house, i can say for sure that they're not gay as they're actually catching the mouses
but what i found is that a small amount of the mouse traps are gay as they pinch my toes instead of catching the mouse

if swollow puts down mouse traps with cheese, would he be the master trap, laying the master bait 🤔🤔🤔