4 (16.7%)
other
2 (8.3%)
they all taste good
5 (20.8%)
as long as they got noodles, king of all foods
4 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: best breakfast thing  (Read 6445 times)

If a man with a vagina forgets a woman with a snake, is it gay

cursed question

i love girls and i love richards, it's a great combo

depends whether if they were born that way or they got an operation

depends whether if they were born that way or they got an operation
just answer the question!

only if you don't shout no homo

Nobody here is asking the real question: Are Gays Traps?

Traps are gay, but the richard makes it better so s'all good

Also, apparently a large majority of trans people hate the term trap, mostly due to it originating from the fact that people who were considered traps were people who lured in others to have love with them based upon the fact that they looked like women. I'm okay with being called a trap, due to the fact that it's practically become normalized in the community, but for the sake of your sanity and others, don't go around calling other trans people traps m'kay. /realtalk

Also, apparently a large majority of trans people hate the term trap, mostly due to it originating from the fact that people who were considered traps were people who lured in others to have love with them based upon the fact that they looked like women. I'm okay with being called a trap, due to the fact that it's practically become normalized in the community, but for the sake of your sanity and others, don't go around calling other trans people traps m'kay. /realtalk

trap =/= trans

trap means a crossdressing man

trap =/= trans

I understand that, but some trans people start off crossdressing. Hence the last sentence in my previous post.

traps are gay
i will destroy you in real life. come at me, nerd

trap =/= trans

Imo, trap has bled into different definitions. The line on what's called a trap has kind of blurred and I consider it basically any guy that looks very feminine and probably crossdresses. I personally don't think it has anything to do with actually trying to seduce straight people. Its just a nice broad term for exceedingly feminine guys. "But muh femboys!!!"