1 (0.9%)
if my mans is down i'll give him a quick brojob but NO HOMO
4 (3.6%)
i'd forget a dude but just as a sign of friendship
10 (9.1%)
im loving gay
35 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 110

Author Topic: ♂ ♂ ♂ homo or no homo ♂ ♂ ♂  (Read 3322 times)

the real philosophical question: is it k to be gay
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 06:49:57 AM by PhantOS »

i give my bros a hug if they need it but to most of my friends this is already too gay lmao
to my gay bros i always try to be equally as gay

lesbian research is gay (male gay)

sorry ladies but this thread is for boys only

When I was younger I knew a couple of guys who would give other guys handjobs but they were straight... It seems like a thing people do nowadays? Idk

When I was younger I knew a couple of guys who would give other guys handjobs but they were straight... It seems like a thing people do nowadays? Idk
i had/have a fwb who still insists being straight. his argument is he cant be gay because he has a girlfriend

well they can still be straight as long as they say no homo afterwards that's just how it works

man i wouldnt even stare at my own richard thats how no homo i am

im about a 5/10 bi maybe. ill get dangerously close to a guy in a 3some. but still all about the girl.

4/10 gay for cultural reasons, cant be denied. i have more in common with the average big city gay man then i was aware of.

Being serious here, yeah it's fine, you have the rights to be happy, I'm straight and christian but if you respect me I can respect you back and we can be friends, that's my point of view about this.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 09:44:06 AM by Filipe »

i have accidently took a peak at my peener while using the bathroom and have now thrown myself into the timeline where i might go gay

I will destroy all homoloveuals