Author Topic: I guess this is the new Tank Topic (update: reload makes sense)  (Read 10788 times)

Light tanks would be fun

Mobility over armor
I just imagined a Blocko M3 Stuart.

Any progress on the Hetzer? I have a strong urge to hetz people. Also can you please put this pack on glass?

E X A M     S E A S O N
check back in december

E X A M     S E A S O N
check back in december

stuff what am I going to do until then

i must learn how to  make good vehicles from you pomp.....

A few changes:

Turrets remain facing where you were looking after you dismount the tank instead of snapping back to their origin

Reload is now intrinsic to the tank instead of the player, meaning you can get into multiple tanks to shoot faster but if you get into someone else's tank you have to wait for it to reload (the default tank bases reload off the player, so if you shot in one tank and you get into another, you would have to wait for yourself to reload first, which is terrible for tanks with longer reloads like the KV-2)

Also, it's been uploaded to Blockland Glass (but not approved yet)

Maybe you should make a turret system where the gunner has to hold down WASD to turn the turret and aim the gun to and make it slow to simulate rotation speed.

Maybe you should make a turret system where the gunner has to hold down WASD to turn the turret and aim the gun to and make it slow to simulate rotation speed.
impossible in bl sadly, at least without a client mod

I guess this deserves a bump

wheres my fricking tiger I and II?? hetzer?? M10 wolverine!!??!!?

is it tribal to say that they all look the same?

is it tribal to say that they all look the same?

nah, not really, I designed them to have identical stats and similar hitboxes so it's natural they'll look similar. anyways, these were historically about equivalent in terms of purpose so it's natural they look like each other. once I start making more tanks of different types they'll start looking different

wheres meh megatank from that one ded mobile gaymeme