script_superhat

Author Topic: script_superhat  (Read 13371 times)

a script that allows you wear more than 1 hatmod hat at the same time, you need the normal hatmod for this to work
commands:
/superhat toggle - toggles the script on and off
/superhat set/remove <number between 0-3> - wears the hats
/superhat get <number between 0-3> - shows you what hats you have on
you can also just type /superhat in game to get a quick help menu
download

known bugs:
if you equip a hat to slot 0 you cant use tools
akimbo weapons will behave like normal ones because the other hand is taken by the hat for some reason

made with my big brain
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 04:12:26 PM by torin² »

It's so powerful that it even stops them from being overwritten by important things like weapons. Some dedication to style is required to wear these hats.

It's so powerful that it even stops them from being overwritten by important things like weapons. Some dedication to style is required to wear these hats.
yeah i should have mentioned akimbo guns get forgeted by this if you have more than 1 hat on

yeah i should have mentioned akimbo guns get forgeted by this if you have more than 1 hat on
Depends on what slots you mount to.
Set a hat to 0, all guns get forgeted. Set a hat to 1, any left handed thing gets forgeted. And I think 2 would prevent you from emoting. Kind of the reason why something like this hasn't been made before. But at least you added in the fact that the hat doesn't fly off when you do these things. Sacrifice for style.

You don't want to credit the person who made this?

You don't want to credit the person who made this?
sorry about that, thanks for the addon ide

ok torin holy stuff thank you i needed this, also i think there was a hatmod glitch where all your hats disappear if you drop an item, will it still do that?

lol I remember when Buddy showed me his superhat script during /r/place.

ok torin holy stuff thank you i needed this, also i think there was a hatmod glitch where all your hats disappear if you drop an item, will it still do that?
i tried for like 10 minutes to replicate what you said in singleplayer but it seems to work fine
was this specifically hatmod or were you using the script as well

i tried for like 10 minutes to replicate what you said in singleplayer but it seems to work fine
was this specifically hatmod or were you using the script as well

usally just hatmod along with extensions and the script, it happens on some servers i play, but anyways thanks for checking

im getting this mod right away, probably should tell my friends and some other people about it lmao

this is a masterpiece

edit: also, can this work on any server if you have it or only with ones with the mod enabled?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 04:29:01 PM by alien cunt »

usally just hatmod along with extensions and the script, it happens on some servers i play, but anyways thanks for checking

im getting this mod right away, probably should tell my friends and some other people about it lmao

this is a masterpiece

edit: also, can this work on any server if you have it or only with ones with the mod enabled?
its not a client sided if thats what youre asking

this is perfect for my face pack