Author Topic: Island freebuild project thing  (Read 3558 times)

Heres something me and some of my friends built together on my freebuild server, many random people who joined also pitched in of course.

Some pics;

Overview of the islands. To give you a heads up what you're in for yo' B)

Some kind of storage // cargo dock thing. I honestly didn't know what I was going for here.

Nice-u islands. nothing else to say really. (Yes that grey kind of big nose looking this is supposed to be a statue.)

The "Starter island" it features a small nice-u shack and spawn point also comes with a cozy dock and campfire.

Shack on the inside, seems a lot bigger now doesn't it?

I wanted to make a full on pier with multiple stores and such but nah, we made this half ass'd survivor camp'ish thing instead. It looks neat tho imo.

First two community builds featured, the turtle looking island is made by BlockZClevar1 and the greek looking white island with the bridge part is made by Zephyr.
The island with the water hole thingy in it is made by me again but w/e focus on the god damn turtle island it's grand.

Last island to showcase is this one. It features a nice-u tower that has decayed over the years, still stands (somewhat) tho.
(You also see another community build in the background which is a shack // house made by Exnem.

Credit to;
Zephyr - BL ID 31433
BlockZClevar1 - BL ID 45285
Odditer - BL ID 32944
Exnem - BL ID 33198

(I might have forgot about some, sorry.)

Constructive criticism is also welcome, i'd love to hear what you guys like and don't.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 08:16:58 PM by Jechii »

Sorry for the image sizes, I hardly use the forums but since Jechii made a thread might as well post some of my images of the area in different lights.
Ignore the overlay as well, no clue how to remove it because I'm not a posting nerd.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 04:58:26 PM by Exnem »

i joined but i didnt do anything :(

am lego lad

looks really good with the bricks ;;))))))

haha my turtle island's in the pictures

is good build though keep up the g00d work

gives me wind waker vibes
cute!

Sorry I was never able to get back on, college is a bitch :/

good group build and utilization of the new flora bricks! gives me block party vibes

Speeddog73's Is better imo || I still love this.

Quick update;
So I've been trying to host but it seems like I can't, my server has no ping at all. My ISP provider does not use public IPs//IPv4s either so I can't really port forward. (I'm not a tech god or anything, that's just what they told me and I researched a lil and found out its a real thing that most IPv4 and IPv6(?) addresses are used up.)

If anyone has any ideas//solutions to my problem either PM me or comment I guess.

Also life is being a bitch so I don't have much time to spend on my computer, I try to enjoy my time when I do play but I usually end up just stressing about the next day or something.