Hard Rock/Metal Megathread - Post Rock and Talk.

Author Topic: Hard Rock/Metal Megathread - Post Rock and Talk.  (Read 10873 times)

wikipedia said celldweller is industrial metal. so.
key word: wikipedia

i think pink floyd is one of those bands that generic emo goth "gamer girl" says she's into rock music with. most of their songs are sensationalist bs and used by people to be edgy.

guns n roses gimme the oofie tho, even though they can never top sweet child o mine they do have some nice stuff from chinese democracy, dont expect anything newer to have the same charm as the older stuff though.

Chinese Democracy, Shackler's Revenge, Better, Catcher in the Rye, all good.

Mississippi Queen by Mountain for that intro tho

War pigs by black sabbath..

strutter by kiss

i think pink floyd is one of those bands that generic emo goth "gamer girl" says she's into rock music with. most of their songs are sensationalist bs and used by people to be edgy.

confused what your point is here. are you saying it's disparaging to listen to because of toxic people? either way, the songs aren't for everyone.

War pigs by black sabbath..

this song is great but most songs by black sabbath are great

confused what your point is here. are you saying it's disparaging to listen to because of toxic people? either way, the songs aren't for everyone.

I'm just not a fan, and think many people aren't actually fans but say they are to be hip. I like some of the songs, but definitely isn't for everyone

this song is great but most songs by black sabbath are great

Saw black sabbath in concert around a year ago. Good stuff but also they drag their songs on way too long. Might just be a concert thing.

Saw black sabbath in concert around a year ago. Good stuff but also they drag their songs on way too long. Might just be a concert thing.

With Ozzy? He sounds like stuff nowadays and it’s unbearable with him singing off key

I've never seen someone describe Pink Floyd with this many buzz words

only seconded by red spy

My favorite rock is diorite, and i think aluminium is the best metal.

It’s awfully considerate of you to think of me here, And I’m much obliged to you for making it clear that I’m not here

started listening to Domination by Pantera two days ago and i cant stop, the loving end is amazing