Hard Rock/Metal Megathread - Post Rock and Talk.

Author Topic: Hard Rock/Metal Megathread - Post Rock and Talk.  (Read 10860 times)

Haul Me Up by undead corporation is one of my favorite metal songs

Till Lindemann, the lead singer of Rammstein composed his own standalone album, that's sung entirely in English. I love this album simply due to the heavy rifts and the beat of the music. Industrial heavy metal.

Just to warn anyone who listens to this, the music is very graphic, talking much about drug abuse, love, transgenderism, abortion, and unsightly special interestes.

Oomph!
(Link leads to their latest album, XXV)

Love this band, they jump between Industrial Metal and Techno Metal. But they're kind of a niche bunch to listen too, they sing mostly in German, and their music seems almost weak compared to Rammstein or Eisbrechers, despite the fact they are the pioneers of Neue Deutsche Härte. Oh well, that's the price you pay for being the first and oldest.

Will post more later.

The show was rad. They sounded like they did on Tortured Existence and Epidemic of Violence. They played second to last, Samael headlined and half the venue cleared out. (California Deathfest)

Damn must have been a show to pull of the same level of stamina as they did on the albums. Did Samael play their industrial stuff or something? cause i know a lot of people dug their black metal.

Damn must have been a show to pull of the same level of stamina as they did on the albums. Did Samael play their industrial stuff or something? cause i know a lot of people dug their black metal.
I think they played some Black Metal-ish stuff, but they didn't have a real drummer. Sounded unlike Black Metal I enjoy. I was tired after Demoliton Hammer and bailed after Samaels stupid 20 minute self-wank intro and half of their first song.

I am able to sing seek and destroy like really good now, might release a clip of me doing it tomorrow
Well good for me at least :P

I'm in the Tool mood.
idk if I normally listen to stuff like this but schism and pustuff are the bomb

djent is for cool kids

damn
another commie
roosters shotgun
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 09:10:12 PM by Darth C3P0² »

« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 09:14:48 PM by Darth C3P0² »

why do all hard rockers look like friends

All rock dudes look like a far cry villain

why do all hard rockers look like friends
so did you come into here to look like a prospect for some gay clan or what

how do you guys feels about a7x as a modern, popular metal band?