Author Topic: Blockland in Real Life v6  (Read 1059 times)

This thread AGAIN. Take situations that you would carry out in Blockland and show the result in real life.

example:
My car got stuck on the roadside so I decided to hammer it.

/begin

edit: before you say this should be in forum games, I'm 99% sure the last 4 or 5 of these were in off topic (the first was in GD)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 10:55:08 AM by -Paint- »

i wondered how many discussions the people had about what blockland would be like in real life so i held pg up

but this man did not do this

here stands some kind of blockland in real life historian before my eyes i cannot fully contemplate

The elevator is broken.

No worries, I'll just use my feet jets.

I drove a plane into the ground hoping to crash life, but I just crashed the plane and everyone but me died, I was arrested and sentenced to death by electric chair.

I drove a plane into the ground hoping to crash life, but the plane just spazzed out into oblivion, it has been 17 days since that, we're on space, and we need a rescue.
ftfy, now it's Blockland legit.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 12:00:04 PM by Filipe »

I was driving at the highway but then someone accidentally changed lanes when I was in the way. The poor guy was found at low orbit.

it  was  dark  so  i  turned  on  my flashlight

I was parking my car infront of applebees to get some food but i accidentally clipped the curb and now Im in low Earth orbit please send help

wrong board, go to forum games

anyway,

i jumped off a building. it hurt, but i only had to wait 5 seconds to respawn.

I walked across the street today and there were these people with white shirts, red sleeves, and blue pants just throwing a bunch of 1x1 bricks everywhere. Except they were more red.

I just bought the new Jeep Wrangler, the only issue is that it can fly.

i forgeted up building a house, so i used a wand and accidently deleted everything

I duplicated my house to rotate it, but this newfangled duplicator is weird as duck

I'm pretty sure the objective is to make things you'd do in Blockland into real life and it would have real life consequences, not Blockland consequences.