Post annoying things that your siblings have done

Author Topic: Post annoying things that your siblings have done  (Read 1092 times)

my dad bought us a new big TV and then plugged the cable box into the TV and ever since then brother act as if he owns the TV and cable box and my dad doesn't really care for some reason and everytime. I didn't really want the cable box in there in the first place (because I hate most of the stuff on TV nowadays), I needed a TV to play kingdom hearts on my PS3 and plus my brother already has a TV with a DVD player and Xbox one plug into it in front of him and a laptop, so I don't see any reason for him acts as if you owns the TV my dad bought for US. all my brother does on the TV is pretty much spam dumb stuff on nickelodeon sitcoms such as Game Shakers, Henry Danger and The Thundermans.

/post your stories
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 10:28:33 AM by cooolguy32 »

My sisters used to whip me and my brother with belts. They are much younger than us.

My sisters used to whip me and my brother with belts. They are much younger than us.
woah the same stuff actually happened to me

i don't have a younger sibling, but i have a completely irresponsible and compulsively lying 24 year old sister.

I tend to see you complain about your siblings frequently in the NDT.

OT: push the door of my room wide open and run away, if he starts doing that again I'll find a way to trip him up in the hallway.

suck up money for a sport i'm pretty sure they don't even enjoy

being the reason I have to sleep in the living room couch since I was 11

nothing, my step sis is awesome

being the reason I have to sleep in the living room couch since I was 11
i feel like a turd now

i've seen too much research to not read into this

how many lewinskys were you given huh

if my brother tells me how to do something but what he told me was wrong, it's my fault for believing him when i inevitably screw up doing the task he told me how to do

but then if i don't think he's right im an starfish for not believing him