Why are there no legit pictures of the earth

Author Topic: Why are there no legit pictures of the earth  (Read 4634 times)

I have yet to find an actual picture of the earth that doesn't seem photoshopped / fake

Neil Tyson - EARTH IS PEAR SHAPED! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFU8OsDCdjc

more reading

your son is going to die because you refuse to vaccinate him

Thats not very nice

legit picture
But that doesn't look real either ):

because if there was a real picture of the earth they posted everyone would be completely disappointed by what they saw

Thats not very nice
weeping over your sons grave wont be very nice either

so, to be clear, you aren't actually saying that nasa is lying about what the planet looks like, just that the pictures that are out there look fake?

wait, is this the same person who also said that cbd oils or whatever cure cancer? might give some indication about the caliber of person here.

i think youre an idiot. just a gut feeling though

so, to be clear, you aren't actually saying that nasa is lying about what the planet looks like, just that the pictures that are out there look fake?
wait, is this the same person who also said that cbd oils or whatever cure cancer? might give some indication about the caliber of person here.
yeah

i never understood any of this stuff people shill out-- what exactly is there to gain for lying about the earth actually looks like? what is the purpose for lying about that?

well uh, dunno what a "real" earth image would look to you, since i doubt you've been in space before. best you can get is what nasa and other space agencies publish.

yeah
oh. okay then. cool that this forum has facebook tier conspiracy theorists floating around.

It's a shame he passed away from a bone marrow transplant that was supposed to help his Leukemia. Just another reason why I don't trust hospitals. This kid could have possibly been saved from cannabis extracts, or at least had a better fighting chance for survival.

Stupid doctors.