Furby Player!

Author Topic: Furby Player!  (Read 12279 times)

thok, people give furbys stuff, but holy stuff i love furbies eveyone else can suck it but i forgetign love thiss forget yea!

into you
if your a bad person
it will tell god to make you die in a freak accident
period

gramfel declares war on this existential nightmare of a creature
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 09:09:42 PM by PhantOS »

Zach it's great to see someone new get into modding but I think you should pump the brakes. These addons are pretty unappealing visually and I think you should stop releasing addons until you can make them more polished. Before you release an addon stop and think "Is this really the best I can do?". I'd recommend working on this for a few more weeks to refine it, for starters get rid of the sharp edges.

Zach it's great to see someone new get into modding but I think you should pump the brakes. These addons are pretty unappealing visually and I think you should stop releasing addons until you can make them more polished. Before you release an addon stop and think "Is this really the best I can do?". I'd recommend working on this for a few more weeks to refine it, for starters get rid of the sharp edges.
ignore this starfish this is top quality

kek

guess that furby research is off the table then

well if 2 furbys forget then isn't it technicially love? furby love?

Ok I know I always sound dismissive even when I'm not trying to be, so I'm not gonna comment on it, just giving a bit of advice

This is the 3D model topic. Before you share your add-ons, post the models here. Use the responses as a litmus test to see if people like it, so you don't release an add-ons which just gets you hate. Ask for criticism and follow their advice.

Also if you make an add-on about something most people don't like, you can't expect people to say nice things about it. That's just how it goes, sorry.

Also, if you must share your add-ons, please don't try to be so dramatic about it. "Furby jumps into Blockland" is about the cringiest thing I've seen all year. Just give a very dry description and don't try to advertise it like a new car.

Just give a very dry description and don't try to advertise it like a new car.
Jesus Christ if you want your add-on to get downloaded then why not try to sell it to people
this is the worst thing that I think you've said in the past few weeks and you've said some edgy stuff

Well I don't know any other way to tell him not to say cringe stuff
It's clear that he can't sell his add-ons without cringe so it's better if he doesn't try to

Jesus Christ if you want your add-on to get downloaded then why not try to sell it to people
this is the worst thing that I think you've said in the past few weeks and you've said some edgy stuff
saying "give a brief description instead of a full on novel" isn't bad though

saying "give a brief description instead of a full on novel" isn't bad though
but he did and it was bad