Author Topic: dumb rant: shadman  (Read 28679 times)

my favorite copypasta

hey Red Spy  sort I mean Køtt you are either a social outcast IRL or you are not indian
I know that a Indian person would get hit with a chanklah for being gay and obsessed with undertale and legend of Zelda BDSM research

Im loving dead

what did you just say about me? I'm going. To loving report you bitch

Vigil should be banned for being a child enthusiast

sidenote: i thought his username was virgil this whole time

sidenote: i thought his username was virgil this whole time

Its still a gay name but slightly less than my previous name.

Are you only pretending?
how about you crackheads stop downvoting me huh? You think you’re so loving tough on the Internet but I guarantee in real life you’re weak chickenstuffs who don’t even hit the gym. I work out, I have a job, I have a hot girlfriend and no you peasants can’t see a picture of her, her beauty is too good for your weak eyes. Get off my forgetin post.

how about you crackheads stop downvoting me huh? You think you’re so loving tough on the Internet but I guarantee in real life you’re weak chickenstuffs who don’t even hit the gym. I work out, I have a job, I have a hot girlfriend and no you peasants can’t see a picture of her, her beauty is too good for your weak eyes. Get off my forgetin post.

just stop for christs sake

just stop for christs sake
I really hate your comment, it filled me with rage. I can't believe you even think it. I'm so mad and infuriated and filled with vengeance because of it, and now my wife left me because of the rage i cannot let go. Your internet opinion was so important to me i spent all day drinking because of it and now i lost my kids. I wish i never read it, and you are the worst person ever in the history of the world. Why did you do this to me, you sick freak.

hey fellas, it's me, Immune To Criticism Man. im here to tell you all that i was only pretending to be a moron. as you can see, it was an ironic joke. truthfully it is all of you who are the real fools.