Author Topic: What's your most embarrassing moment or story in Blockland?  (Read 3979 times)

I once asked "What's a slay?" in Deadfall's Discord server and got put into a list of people who they'll slay unfairly in-game.

i loving hate all of you who said your earliest posts because it made me go look at mine and i'm projectile vomiting

i loving hate all of you who said your earliest posts because it made me go look at mine and i'm projectile vomiting
im projectile vomiting looking at your recent posts

got quite a few, here's one: i made a drama on blocko smith a couple of years back because i was upset that he thought me only placing a stray vehicle spawn down is considered spamming. hahaha that sure backfired.

If my former self and current self co-existed on the Blockland forum, I would probably hate my former self. I used to practice all the things which make me dislike a user these days-- I constantly would get into arguments without really thinking through my own stance, I was very active in drama for some reason, et cetera. My general attitude in the past was an embarrassment and I think I have grown.

If my former self and current self co-existed on the Blockland forum, I would probably hate my former self. I used to practice all the things which make me dislike a user these days-- I constantly would get into arguments without really thinking through my own stance, I was very active in drama for some reason, et cetera. My general attitude in the past was an embarrassment and I think I have grown.
I once began to think, "wow, golly gee, people on the forums sure seem much more eloquent and mature than they used to." I failed to remember the fact that, up until then, I was literally just scrolling past posts I didn't instantly find entertaining to me.

click image for link to original post

In the midst of my panic I literally thought "oh my god the forums will laugh so hard at this I'm gonna go post it!!!"