DIZZY: Mack's indie Pop Band Adventures (Single Released!)

Author Topic: DIZZY: Mack's indie Pop Band Adventures (Single Released!)  (Read 4515 times)

Ah, I just looked at tour stops for Teh Shi, but from what you said I'm guessing you're not currently following the tour with them.

they did the first leg of the tour, they're not finishing the whole tei shi tour.

ievent babyyyyyy
i knew something had to be up you dont look like that on accident lol

i'll tell the story now he blurted it out. so earlier in the day i was trying to locate my skateboard to cure my legs of pain of walking around downtown, which i was not successful. my friend gave me a half tab and im like "whats the worst that could happen?" i dropped the tab at 6:30-7PMish waiting for jake. as soon as the streetlights on my street became funky, i was sure this wasn't the greatest idea ever. i knew i was anxious beforehand because i was about to meet his brothers in person for the first time and i didn't want to disappoint by being an starfish like i was in 2014. i got there after getting my drinking wrist band and they spotted me. i was shook and charlie decided to pick me up and carry me down belmont ave for a first impression, i will not forget that. we all walked in the venue and talked about stuff, then they started playing. i do have to say dizzy + acid is a really good combo. tei shi really freaked me the forget out, she was screaming and doing weird stuff on stage and i noticed things got more trippy in there so i escaped for a ciggy. i also drank alot to calm me down because i knew this was one of the more stupider ideas i've had in awhile.

other than that, i can't wait to see them again on november 30th. if you're in the area (chicago), pm me or something and we'll meet up and go haha.

Damn good luck out there Mack. It’s loving cool to see someone from Blockland achieve this level of success. I hope you guys go far.

i really like this
are you coming to south carolina?

i really like this
are you coming to south carolina?

It's entirely possible, just not the November leg unfortunately. When the record comes out however we'll be hopefully going everywhere in the states

Bumperino! We just got radio play on various stations around Canada, and a few in the states (one in Chicago and one in ohio). If you listen to indie stations keep an eye out for our song :D

someone from the forums actually accomplishing something? impossible

seriously though forgetin radical man, i hope you guys blow up

I'm gonna be honest, given that you're one of us, I thought this was gonna be okay at best, but I listened to this on a stuffty speaker and it was still incredibly lit

where can I get more of this

btw i still love this song. it's in my favorites playlist. I look forward to hearing more from you guys.

I'm gonna be honest, given that you're one of us, I thought this was gonna be okay at best, but I listened to this on a stuffty speaker and it was still incredibly lit

oh stuff when are you in portland

It's entirely possible, just not the November leg unfortunately. When the record comes out however we'll be hopefully going everywhere in the states
i'm definitely looking forward to it. i followed you guys on spotify, so i'll keep posted.

Bumperino! We just got radio play on various stations around Canada, and a few in the states (one in Chicago and one in ohio). If you listen to indie stations keep an eye out for our song :D
Any idea which ohio station? as a listener, I might shoot them an e-mail sometime complimenting the bands they're playing ;)

bump if i can:

things have changed since october, dizzy is back on tour and has a new single out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWcUdqSmdGc - swim

the chicago show has passed but the other shows are as followed

UPDATE bcmackdoesn'tpost:

SWIM'S MUSIC VIDEO IS OUT!!!

https://vimeo.com/246335581

two legit og’s
Ignore verification he’s about as stupid as they come these days