Author Topic: [BAD NEWS] Terrorists massacre 276+ people in Somalian capital using truck bomb  (Read 4921 times)

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW SOMALIA HAD A CAPITAL

What mission? You act like I have some kind of overarching scheme to my posts. Like I'm gonna pull a Master Matthew "ITS JUST A CHARACTER" or something

Gonna be honest, that's a really good avenue out at this point, if you really wanna have this serve as a wake up call. Hang up the edgelord jacket and move on to bigger and better blockland forums careers.

Gonna be honest, that's a really good avenue out at this point, if you really wanna have this serve as a wake up call. Hang up the edgelord jacket and move on to bigger and better blockland forums careers.

lol

Come on dude don't be handicapped
It's a historical landmark vs a few hundred people who we'll forget in a few days anyway because it's Somalia
i think this post certifies you as a troll

I think calling it trolling is giving him too much credit, ngl

This is now the "Deus Ex vs the Blockland Forums" thread.

i think at this point we should just unanimously avoid responding to anything he posts

This is now the "Deus Ex vs the Blockland Forums" thread.
that tends to happen when you dismiss the death of over 200 people because they aren't european

i used to have some respect for him but honestly deus ex if you value human life so little why haven't you killed yourself

this thread is legit full of loving idiots like damn no wonder why this game is close to death because the people that populate it just act like complete friends on the internet forum instead of playing the game and actually trying to have fun. A topic that addresses a world issue literally turned into friendory because of a handicap's politically incorrect opinion, if you wanna forget around just go to 4chan's /pol board or encyclopedia dramatica

this thread is legit full of loving idiots like damn no wonder why this game is close to death because the people that populate it just act like complete friends on the internet forum instead of playing the game and actually trying to have fun. A topic that addresses a world issue literally turned into friendory because of a handicap's politically incorrect opinion, if you wanna forget around just go to 4chan's /pol board or encyclopedia dramatica
im quoting this post for posterity. i plan on titling it "Local Child Enters Political Thread, Upset By Politics Inside."

it's run on sentences time with ya boi

i can't believe there's politics in a political thread !1!111