Author Topic: [BAD NEWS] Terrorists massacre 276+ people in Somalian capital using truck bomb  (Read 4920 times)

guess its time to bring back the jewish ghettos

it's about loving time

a bunch of metal beams versus a few hundred people. glad you've got your priorities straight

Come on dude don't be handicapped
It's a historical landmark vs a few hundred people who we'll forget in a few days anyway because it's Somalia
I mean it took a good week for us to forget about that attack in the Paris theater so I can only imagine how soon this is going to disappear into the memory hole

It's a historical landmark vs a few hundred people who we'll forget in a few days anyway because it's Somalia
you're legitimately a vile person, you know that?

what the forget is wrong with these people

I mean honestly? It is
Somalia's already a stuff heap, Europe is (supposed to be) not a stuff heap
It's like asking if I'd rather see the Eiffel Tower get blown up or a few hundred Somalis die
Both suck but ehehehe
I mean it took a good week for us to forget about that attack in the Paris theater so I can only imagine how soon this is going to disappear into the memory hole

cant wait for two hundred more pages of deus ex reminding us how much he doesn't care about things, that's gonna be great

Sorry, some aesthetically pleasing* metal beams versus a few hundred people. It's not hip to be a sociopath.

jet fuel cant melt steel beams

you're legitimately a vile person, you know that?

No but I'm glad some random assorted bag of carrots and skittles on the internet was able to let me know

cant wait for two hundred more pages of deus ex reminding us how much he doesn't care about things, that's gonna be great

winky face

picking the eiffel tower over the lives of 276 people is not cool, but if you have the eiffel tower+276 people vs the lives of 276 other people, then that might be worth a philosophical discussion. and thats still an awful dilemma, its like being forced to choose between 1 of your 2 pets to save in a fire.

What a shame.

This is terrible.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 10:56:44 PM by cblock360 »

I dunno how deus sees his posts himself, but it just comes off as really edgy and cringy. Almost as if he wants to just keep reminding us about how little he feels about somalia.

Like a camwhore except for politics...

it must be hard for deus to walk around with one of his feet in his mouth all the time

picking the eiffel tower over the lives of 276 people is not cool, but if you have the eiffel tower+276 people vs the lives of 276 other people, then that might be worth a philosophical discussion. and thats still an awful dilemma, its like being forced to choose between 1 of your 2 pets to save in a fire.
well obviously if your choices are "save a person" or "save a person and the eiffel tower" you're going to go with the eiffel tower. in terms of worth it's like infinity vs infinity+1

it must be hard for deus to walk around with one of his feet in his mouth all the time
well obviously if your choices are "save a person" or "save a person and the eiffel tower" you're going to go with the eiffel tower. in terms of worth it's like infinity vs infinity+1

I walk with two feet on the ground
I dunno what kind of Cronenbergesque nightmare you were inbred into but not all humans operate that way let me tell you now

I dunno how deus sees his posts himself, but it just comes off as really edgy and cringy. Almost as if he wants to just keep reminding us about how little he feels about somalia.

Like a camwhore except for politics...

Oh no, edgy and cringy?

"well thought out" is a phrase not commonly associated with deus ex's mission here

And it's not in the sense of an indy ploy, there's no whipping your way outta this one, just a really, really stupid series of posts

Oh no, edgy and cringy?

I'm afraid so. Maybe this will be your wake up call, finally realize that being an edgelord on the internet only leads to years of regret.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 11:05:27 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

"well thought out" is a phrase not commonly associated with deus ex's mission here

And it's not in the sense of an indy ploy, there's no whipping your way outta this one, just a really, really stupid series of posts

What mission? You act like I have some kind of overarching scheme to my posts. Like I'm gonna pull a Master Matthew "ITS JUST A CHARACTER" or something