well?

its totally G A Y
18 (41.9%)
its alright
25 (58.1%)
im a vegan and i praise tofu as a deity
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: blf, what is your opinion on tofu  (Read 1590 times)

It's one of those foods were you do need to actually season it or else it's just stuff. I mean it's ok flavorless, but you're really missing out if it's not fried/seasoned

miso soup is awesome i swear i drink that stuff like its water
i liked it in miso soup but have yet to try it done any other way
ayy finally finding other people who enjoy miso soup. a bunch of my classmates tried it and they all thought it was disgusting and though i was weird for liking it :(

ayy finally finding other people who enjoy miso soup. a bunch of my classmates tried it and they all thought it was disgusting and though i was weird for liking it :(
another person here who snorts miso soup like friggin coke

ive never had it and im glad

Cooked right it has the same texture as a woman's thighs,
10/10 would forget again

if you don't like tofu you've gotta be cooking it wrong

tofu is basically an all purpose cucumber in food terms. cucumbers eaten plain sorta “resets” your taste buds, but can have a lot of flavor if seasoned or cooked. tofu has that quality as well, except since you always cook tofu the taste heavily depends on how

plain pan fried tofu + salt is probably just an asian/chinese thing, but theres some legit as forget ones like deep fried tofu + strong savory vegetable sauce (ex: princess tofu) or the asian sweet tofu soup dessert. also cold tofu <<<<<<< hot tofu, cold tofu is probably the reason why so many people hate tofu since cold tofu is very much an acquired taste