Highly caffeinated drink?

Author Topic: Highly caffeinated drink?  (Read 2747 times)

I have trouble staying awake in school. I drink coffee every day. I get the strongest coffee Wawa has; Cuban, in the biggest cup, and I still sleep in class.

Anyone recommend me a highly caffeinated drink? I prefer it not to be an energy drink. I am a huge Monster fan but I dont want to drink that every day.

I have trouble staying awake in school. I drink coffee every day. I get the strongest coffee Wawa has; Cuban, in the biggest cup, and I still sleep in class.

Anyone recommend me a highly caffeinated drink? I prefer it not to be an energy drink. I am a huge Monster fan but I dont want to drink that every day.
If you can buy caffeine pills I've used them every now and then things will keep you awake.

espresso gets me fired up unlike anything else. i have a ridiculously high caffeine tolerance and right now a triple espresso is the only thing that i can really feel

If you can buy caffeine pills I've used them every now and then things will keep you awake.
Been looking at something like this.

I know I said I wouldnt do an energy drink, but if its sugar free, I can't go too wrong with one of these.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N5RWGY4/ref=twister_B01N36I1EN?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

That's a very moronic idea. Caffeine is a drug with high resistance. You need to drink twice the amount of coffee to get the same effect. Try other drugs to keep you awake.

bet Im going to start snorting crack. Thanks, piecrust.

do some sugar free redbull 👌👌👌

get better sleep at night, eat better, exercise. all big factors in problems staying awake. caffeine is bad for you, especially in higher amounts, and just leads to more sleep problems. eating a decent breakfast and going outside and standing in the sun for a few mins in the morning will do a good job at waking you up

That's a very moronic idea. Caffeine is a drug with high resistance. You need to drink twice the amount of coffee to get the same effect. Try other drugs to keep you awake.
snort some blow during passing periods

focus on something to keep you up or just put a stuff ton of water in your eyes

If you're drinking a cup of the strongest coffee you can possibly get and you're still falling asleep you don't need more drugs, you need to change your lifestyle. Like RedGajin said, eating better and getting some exercise will really help. You can keep increasing your caffeine intake but your tolerance will keep building and it's really not good for you.

How much water do you drink daily? I bet it's not enough.
Hydrate yourself and get more sleep.

snort some blow during passing periods
I can get the purest of the purest. The one that left Voldemort noseless.

the "I need caffeine/coffee to function" cycle

1. drink a lot to stay awake & focused
2. grow dependency & resistance
3. drink more often/higher amounts even when not needed to avoid withdrawal effects; repeat step 2
4. resistance is too high and your sleep quality sucks, so you:
   a. get off caffeine either to stay off it or to take a break for a stronger effect later; suffer withdrawal for up to a week
   b. drink more anyways; repeat steps 2-4

i try to avoid caffeinated stuff altogether but i've downed a lot the past 4 weeks travelling between states via car and bus. i already know withdrawal is going to turn me into a bitch for 5 days lol. seriously, listen to red and crown
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 09:54:56 AM by Zloff »

drink coffee once or twice a week

exercise, eat a better diet, stick to a regular sleep schedule where you aim for 8 hours, take short naps before 5pm (naps after 5pm will forget with your sleep schedule)

reduce your caffeine intake bc you've developed a tolerance to it and remember that caffeine can only give you more energy if you actually have energy to  boost. if you don't have any energy then caffeine won't do stuff