Author Topic: Highly caffeinated drink?  (Read 2718 times)

I usually mix Grapefruit Juice with 5 hour energy if I need to stay awake. Also I got an espresso machine and use it frequently because dat stuff good.

Edit: Scientifically speaking Carol is right as the receptors used by caffeine and chemicals inducing tiredness or sleepiness are the same thing. Your body tries to overcome it by sending more of the sleep chemicals as more receptors are made to overcome it.

If you can afford to be tired for a while, you can make the transition.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 11:22:19 AM by SWAT One »

okay yeah but what if i want my life to be better without having to be healthy??? what then??

exercise, eat a better diet, stick to a regular sleep schedule where you aim for 8 hours, take short naps before 5pm (naps after 5pm will forget with your sleep schedule)

reduce your caffeine intake bc you've developed a tolerance to it and remember that caffeine can only give you more energy if you actually have energy to  boost. if you don't have any energy then caffeine won't do stuff
this a thousand times

okay yeah but what if i want my life to be better without having to be healthy??? what then??
just eat ass

I drink a FINE ASS coffee called highbrew
Its about 2 monsters in an 8oz can of coffee.

i also enjoy drinking fine ass

I rarely take in caffeine and energy drinks dont even effect me, what is wrong with me

caffeine isn't a loving senzu bean: if you eat crap and don't have an active lifestyle you'll still be low energy, caffeine just turns off the receptors for feeling sleepy.

Coffee is better than energy drinks because it's usually made with milk which actually gives you energy.

put melatonin in it. perks you right up.

put melatonin in it. perks you right up.
Yeah do like 10mg melatonin and a healthy dosage of X-Lax.

if you drink stufftons of caffeine then have problems with staying awake, and your first thought is "i need more caffeine" you have a really bad mindset. go to bed earlier dude, drink just water for a day see how you feel. the caffeine is probably making you stay awake all day, and you're not getting enough sleep.

I have trouble staying awake in school. I drink coffee every day. I get the strongest coffee Wawa has; Cuban, in the biggest cup, and I still sleep in class.

Anyone recommend me a highly caffeinated drink? I prefer it not to be an energy drink. I am a huge Monster fan but I dont want to drink that every day.
sleep's pretty good