any good bl servers

Author Topic: any good bl servers  (Read 3956 times)

my server!!!! though more than half the time its passworded cause im working on mods. feel free to ask me for the pass and come by and check stuff out though!

no, there aren't. it's the same stuff it's been for the past 3 years.

TBD has some exciting stuff coming up soon...stay tuned in the next couple of weeks

no, there aren't. it's the same stuff it's been for the past 3 years.

pfft, casuals.

(by the way i've owned the steam version ever since it was released)

because you'd know.

Not to say whether you're wrong or not (probably are, because there's been some pretty good servers)

But you never play so you don't really get to say anything here. Go back into your off-topic shell.

Christmas Giftbuild is coming back late november, offering gifts to eachother is always nice

Unusual endless zombies will come back on glass hosting in december

I'm also planning a huge project in the form of a Touhou RPG or medieval RPG (not RP)

Is this a self-plug thread? May I advertise my Freeze Tag and Tracer Challenge here? No? Aw.

Freebuilds hosted by newbies are more fun than they sound to a grumpy old player. Also Unlimited Mining X or Honormining.

I no longer like unlimited mining servers mainly because there is a repetitive goal to it. You basically mine a block that takes forever, get money, then get new levels, and repeat. Of course there are a few shop items along with this, but there isn't an actual goal other than to get to the highest level.

because you'd know.

Not to say whether you're wrong or not (probably are, because there's been some pretty good servers)

But you never play so you don't really get to say anything here. Go back into your off-topic shell.

i check in once a month or so; big deal. every time i do manage to get on, it's the same stuff i saw a month ago.

i check in once a month or so; big deal. every time i do manage to get on, it's the same stuff i saw a month ago.
this doesnt help your case lol.

I no longer like unlimited mining servers mainly because there is a repetitive goal to it. You basically mine a block that takes forever, get money, then get new levels, and repeat. Of course there are a few shop items along with this, but there isn't an actual goal other than to get to the highest level.
yeah this is how ive always felt about mining. its interesting at first but then i just feel like im playing minecraft but just the mining aspect to it. I can never find myself playing for more than an hour on there

About 70% of the servers are hosted for only a couple days and not 24/7, so it wouldn't be surprising if you don't log in at the right day.

You can find good servers up occasionally, and not always minigame servers. Sometimes people just host a server so they can build, and it's fun to see what they're building and talk to them.