Doraemon Playertype V2

Poll

Which out of these 3 animes are the best?

Doraemon
3 (50%)
Popee the Performer
2 (33.3%)
Keroro Gunso
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Doraemon Playertype V2  (Read 30616 times)

Zach do you not like improving

well that's about how anyone would see it if you're sounding like you're completely unaware of the fact that this is a troubled child who hasn't understood the concept of criticism and is vulnerable to getting pinned and trolled constantly on a forum. i'm not saying you should stop helping him or trying to make him realize, but it seems like you're trying to get something out of this by just sounding like you're upset that this child is doing his role of being the immature child he is, and acting condescending about it, rather than maybe stepping out of the argument or just stop bothering if he's going to continue to be who he is.

i have a feeling your further posts with him are just semi-helpful and condescending comments that really may as well just trigger the kid, and, well, obviously he would do that to anyone now since he's so worked up by trolls, but maybe calm it down for once.

it's no excuse this kid will learn his lesson one way or another and will probably get a forgetton of backlash for being blind to criticism or him acting childish or assholish to other people, but i feel you are not aware that's kind of how children are, and you're just acting so condescending rather than just backing out.

he's avoided any sort of help and has gotten hostile, and that has resulted in him being banned in like what, two times, and you're still trying to get it through his skull for what reason now?

i'm not trying to insult you or zach here, but really, i feel like barely anyone is in the right for this mess at this point and the only one in the "right" here is the people that tried to help and know when to give up.

really, i'm just trying to tell you to either calm down or stop responding to the kid, and let him be. that's all i'm trying to say.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 10:58:28 PM by Køtt »

all right, I won't involve myself with him anymore then.
Zach, you're on your own now

well if you're going to push the blame on me for your own lack of effort I can't stop you
just know that if you don't realize that the way you're doing things can be better, you're never going to improve, and people will keep giving you the negative comments you hate
it's not even about using blender instead of whatever program you want, it's about your attitude thinking that the way you do things is fine and people just say otherwise because they hate you instead of considering that you might not already be perfect at everything you do

people have given you comments on many aspects of your models:and you have ignored them completely.
and then you ask us for advice. what's with that? it shows clearly that you just don't. want. to. change.

Your enemy here is not me, it's yourself, and until you realize that I can't help you, none of us can. You can get as mad at us as you want and throw however many tantrums or post however many angry reaction images you like, it's not going to change that fact.

tl;dr start with the man in the mirror, ask him to change his ways

learn to 3d model before you talk to me

« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 12:12:58 PM by MoleManFromMiddleMars »

why are people still giving a literal kid so much stuff

at this point who even knows anymore

because they think its fun to get a reaction out of him no stuff

Its all pomps fault. He told me to use a software with the stufftiest UI of all time.

The functions in blender are scattered all over the loving place.
not pomps fault you're too dumb to understand a good ui.
maybe you should go and make a good addon for once using the good ui? or realize that modelling probably isn't your call.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 06:41:03 PM by badguy098 »

not pomps fault you're too dumb to understand a good ui.
maybe you should go and make a good addon for once using the good ui? or realize that modelling probably isn't your call.
this is like the nasa hiring a random ass dude to control all their rocket ships at once with no training. then when they all crash and kill millions you come along and say 'it's not nasa's fault he was too dumb to fly 20 rockets at once'