redgajin is currently locked out of his room

Author Topic: redgajin is currently locked out of his room  (Read 2827 times)

fellas,

code RED a brother has locked himself out of his room. i have an assignment thats due at midnight and all my materials as well as my phone is in my room.

i managed to pull my laptop under the door using a yardstick. luckily its still plugged into the wall

im trying to get my phone. its plugged into the same outlet as my laptop but i cant get the cord with the ruler
i dont have anything to pick my lock with (already tried with stuffty wire)

help a brother out
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 09:54:54 PM by RedGajin »

Wait how did you lock yourself out

what yo doornob look like

climb in thru a window. if that's not possible, try to push the lock open with something (a credit card you don't want, for example.)

what yo doornob look like

it has no screws on this side
this the first time ive ever used my webcam
Wait how did you lock yourself out
i have a hoe ass roommate that just opens my door sometimes when he wants to talk, and i was working on this asign. so i locked my door. my door can still be opened from the inside while its locked and it doesnt unlock it when you turn the handle. i forgot i locked it, left my room and closed the door. i come back and boom

a brother locked out
climb in thru a window. if that's not possible, try to push the lock open with something (a credit card you don't want, for example.)
my stuffs on the second floor so i cant get to a window. with how the door is, you cant get a card to the lock

if you have a ladder, you can climb in thru the window. if not, stuff dude u might have to kick your door down. here's a tip, aim for the area next to the lock, not the center of the door. kick straight out

google how to pick a lock

you can use two paperclips as a lockpick, one to probe and the other as a torsion wrench.

are the door hinges on the outside? you could probably just pop out the pins holding them and take the door off. you might need a tool or somethin.

with how the door is, you cant get a card to the lock
so it opens inward nvm guess you cant
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 09:31:26 PM by Trogtor »

wait do you have one of those rooms with a door between rooms to the next one? you could use that

wait do you have one of those rooms with a door between rooms to the next one? you could use that
brother do you really think i havent thought of walking through a door to get to my room
but no i dont
pick the lock
google how to pick a lock
you can use two paperclips as a lockpick, one to probe and the other as a torsion wrench.
i know how to pick a lock, i just literally have nothing to pick it with. i found some wire in one of my kitchen cabinents, but its not enough to make picks out of
if you have a ladder, you can climb in thru the window. if not, stuff dude u might have to kick your door down. here's a tip, aim for the area next to the lock, not the center of the door. kick straight out
i live in an apt so i dont have a ladder or anything
a brother aint paying $200 to finish this assignment

just turn the knob until you hear a breaking sound

Unless if you kick your door down or call a lock smith, you're screwed