NeoGaf "in flames" following loveual assault accusations against founder

Author Topic: NeoGaf "in flames" following loveual assault accusations against founder  (Read 7480 times)

a medium-creepy sperg - and what do you expect from someone who runs a gaming forum?
hold up

and what do you expect from someone who runs a gaming forum?

What u hidin boi

What u hidin boi
in his dungeon, he keeps 1/4th of the soul of whomever he bans
he takes 1/8th of the brain after the soul is gone

EvilLore is just a medium-creepy sperg - and what do you expect from someone who runs a gaming forum?
what did he mean by this

if badspot comes out tomorrow as some forgeted-up garbage human, it won't even make mainstream news

that and I'm p sure we wouldn't turn on him and burn down the site like neoGAF did

badspot uses blockland as a front for his blood money

badspot uses blockland as a front for his blood money

all those innocent battlebots were just distractions for his real killbot project

if badspot comes out tomorrow as some forgeted-up garbage human, it won't even make mainstream news

that and I'm p sure we wouldn't turn on him and burn down the site like neoGAF did

That's bad on us

watch me btich

all those innocent battlebots were just distractions for his real killbot project
im here for the robot overlord

BLF barely breaks even on ads.  It's only here because of its tangential benefit to Blockland sales - and we all know how that's going.
the signs were all there

I'm dead serious in that if NeoGAF stayed dead, it would be legendary.

It'd be like Gawker collapsing, but at least twice as sweet.

It'd be like Gawker collapsing, but at least twice as sweet.
i dunno i dont think anything can top the literal hulk hogan suing a handicapped company into oblivion