good weed

Author Topic: good weed  (Read 1869 times)

this looks like the most vile thing someone could willingly eat
It's not for eating.

It's not for eating.
why the forget ya boy say YUM then my man who the forget say yum to something ya smoke yall going loving crazy drugs bad

why the forget ya boy say YUM then my man who the forget say yum to something ya smoke yall going loving crazy drugs bad

Idk man, why do people say yum when they see a dude take off his shirt, it's like eye candy or something.

Idk man, why do people say yum when they see a dude take off his shirt, it's like eye candy or something.
because their CANNBIBALS, he smoke too much weed and ya boy now eat men lol

he has his kids self-medicate so they never get sick

you can taste the smoke. fun fact, every strain has a different aroma and flavor. some live resin i was dabbing tasted exactly like lemon warheads. :)

you can taste the smoke. fun fact, every strain has a different aroma and flavor. some live resin i was dabbing tasted exactly like lemon warheads. :)
dabbing you say

gummy bears !