Author Topic: MicroEDGE - stop it. get some help  (Read 25418 times)

you're just copy-pasting what other people already said. the statement was already made. your post is pointless

I'm pretty sure you're banned from every discord in existence, erjon
Nah I'm in like 17 discords. And the reason why i dont join many discords its because i always talk to my friends on steam nor do i talk to them on discord

its not even cherry picking at this point planr straight up has 0 self awareness

bumping because he won't stop making severely flawed dramas

bumping because he won't stop making severely flawed dramas
flawed dramas for horrible people

if you don't like the way it looks or how it's handled consider making your own? maybe?

just because we wont let you into the clique doesn't mean we're horrible people

just because we wont let you into the clique doesn't mean we're horrible people
alright listen here torin m'boy

i don't even care about the clique anymore cause i got another friend discord

so how about drop it

oh and before you post anything like the clique (i.e the header for my decal thread) a. that's just coincidence
and b. some stuff is OLD

if you don't like the way it looks or how it's handled consider making your own? maybe?

or maybe quit loving making drama's on every deluded person you see and consider maybe bump the topic itself? or maybe if you wanted to address a point clearly stop acting so childish and obnoxious about it like the big text bullstuff? or maybe stop acting childish when the same people will reply the same stuff to you and make fun of you because you attempted to join some clique?

your dismissive statements aren't going to keep us away from how obnoxious you look when you make these statements, if you're doing something loving stupid in your drama's, you can be criticized for it. you seem to instantly get defensive when people do so as well.

flawed dramas for horrible people

also stop saying stuff like this, this is exactly why i bumped this.

You drama'd me because I verbally assaulted mcjob to the point of crippling depression.

or maybe quit loving making drama's on every deluded person you see and consider maybe bump the topic itself? what if it's too old? what the hell expect me to do, wave a magic wand? or maybe if you wanted to address a point clearly stop acting so childish and obnoxious about it like the big text bullstuff?  the only reason i got up and antsy is because people weren't really paying attention to the drama itself and just pointing something out that wasn't a part of the drama. or maybe stop acting childish when the same people will reply the same stuff to you and make fun of you because you attempted to join some clique? thot patrol started it for the lolz, and when they posted the evidence, everything went to hell. i'm just trying to tell them to stop. am i not allowed to do that now?

your dismissive statements aren't going to keep us away from how obnoxious you look when you make these statements, if you're doing something loving stupid in your drama's, you can be criticized for it. i understand but that doesn't mean they can be starfishs over it you seem to instantly get defensive when people do so as well. cause i'm human. imagine, if you will, you're in a boxing fight. the opposition, the people criticizing, throws their punches, or the posts. do you fight back? or do you drop on the floor crying?
replies in bold

You drama'd me because I verbally assaulted mcjob to the point of crippling depression.
so did your crew. and consider the fact there were multiple quotes by you, not just that.

stop posting micro
you can't. you're here forever.

imagine, if you will, you're in a boxing fight. the opposition, the people criticizing, throws their punches, or the posts. do you fight back? or do you drop on the floor crying?

when you compare yelling at a computer screen to a real sport

when you compare yelling at a computer screen to a real sport
if you read the thing i'm comparing it too it'll make sense

alright listen here torin m'boy

so how about drop it

oh and before you post anything like the clique (i.e the header for my decal thread) a. that's just coincidence
and b. some stuff is OLD
you dont have any friends obviously otherwise you wouldnt be constantly trying to get into an internet friend group